*The Pink Panther Theme*

FOLLOWING in the bitch's footsteps was the last thing I could ever see myself doing

It felt like delibrately ignoring a conspiracy, like stepping on all the cracks on the pavement.

She never seemed to walk in a straight line, which was annoying as I felt like I was about to loose all functions in my knee caps, swaying  back and fourth like a nutter.

But then again, I was in no place to complain. I'm not sure I'm even straight anymore.

She eventually stopped at an old office which used to be abandonned before she arrived and give it a purpose.

Bingo, her lair.

I pretended to look intrested in the notice board as I waited for her to leave her lair, checking my watch ever so often.

"Mr Denbrough" A voice abruptly interupted my spying causing me to fall over in shock. Because, you know that's the actions of the innocent.

"W-What- I wuh-wasn't..." I quickly stammered as I stood up, leaning against the wall and trying to recompose myself.

"I'm glad you seem very interested" The voice who turned out to be the drama teacher, Mr Maturin said and I widened my eyes.

"I'm s-sorry what?" I asked, raising my eyebrows and he smiled.

"The poster, I'm glad you seem interested" He said pointing to poster which I had been pretending to  stare at: auditions for the school musical, Annie.

"Yeah c-can't wait" I lied, giving him a false smile.

"Hope to see you there" He said tapping my shoulder before wondering off inti the hallways, whistling.

I decided to relocate  my stakeout post, leaning against the lockers instead. As the time increased I began to grow bored so I imagined myself as a detective in one of the Agatha Christie books I loved.

𝙲𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙻𝙴: 𝙼𝚂 𝙿𝙴𝙽𝙽𝚈𝚆𝙸𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙺𝙰 "𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙸𝚃𝙲𝙷"

𝙱𝙸𝙾𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙿𝙷𝚈: 𝙾𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝.