It's Me I Am The April Fool.

"I T-THINK I m-may have to run away to n-nepal, where I'll l-live the rest of my l-life as a g-goat" I grumbled as I sat on my bed next to Mike and Richie.

"You have said that like five times already Bill...it's getting boring mate" Richie said, pressing yet another ice pack on my head.

Mike wrapped his arm around me, pulling me close to his side. "Come on Bill, you can't give up, not now, not after-"

"I j-just failed p-plan H?" I complained, but it hurt to move my face.

This time I tried Eddie's briliant idea to seductively lean across the table in science, which was just had to be revently bleached so I slipped straight off, almost knocking myself out and causing a very...minor fire in lab after knocking over chemicals and bunsen burners in the process.

"I-It's a sign...from the u-universe" I protested and Richie rolled his eyes.

"The only sign I see, is the check you just recieved from burning down the science lab" Richie said and I sighed heavily.

"Maybe we are just over thinking this, maybe you should just talk to him, just tell him how you feel and how overwhelmed you are" Mike suggested.

"G-Great idea, I'll j-just walk over to h-him...a-and the building will collapse o-on me" I mumbled sarcastically.

"I'm serious Bill, no more schemes, just think, when do you usually...connect?" Mike asked and I knitted my eyebrows together.

"W-When it's just u-us and we j-just...talk" I said. "A-And it's everything...f-fuck" I lay down, staring at the celing. "H-How did you deal with it R-Rich?"

"Deal with what?" He asked, inspecting my head for any other injuries.

"B-Being in l-love"I mumbled and he curled up next to me.

"It kind of consumed me...every second of every day, all I could think about was Eddie, if he said one nice thing to me or hugged me, that would be my weekend thoughts. So one day I went to the kissing bridge and wrote out initals on it...I guess hoping that we would be matched" He said.

"So I h-have to j-just go to the k-kissing bridge and h-hope that m-magically he'll love me back?"I asked and Richie shook his head.

"Just go and talk to him, do what Bill Denbrough would do, not Bev, not Rue, not Mike, not Connor, not Ben, not Eddie and definitly not me" He said and I groaned.