If This Was A Musical Number...That's It, That's The Joke

"BILLIAM there is nothing poetic or romantic about fucking around

"BILLIAM there is nothing poetic or romantic about fucking around...I'm flattered, but you know you could've just called me..." Richie said as he finally arrived in the woods.

I rolled my eyes "I mean this isn't exactly a subtle place..." He sighed before resting his arms on my shoulders, and leaning in.

I was about to protest but that role was luckily filled in quickly by Bev who had just arrived with Ben "Noooooo...." She began, covering her eyes with her hand "I thought this was a secret meeting and not free porn"

"It's both" Richie said and I shook my head towards Bev.

"I'm going to pretend that I had something better to do than being here, like I have a life..." Rue began as she walked behind Bev "So what the fuck is this about Bill...? Some of us are busy people with lives"

"Not you apparently" Richie mumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"I-I-I'll explain s-soon...j-just wait for e-everyone to get h-here" I said.

"Erm....hello, excuse me" A quiet voice said, captivating everyone's attention, Mike Hanlon stood there awkwardly "Bill Denbrough?" I nodded and he sighed in relief, like he was scared that this was all some weird trap to hurt him.

I mean, why would he think- oh wait, Derry, Bowers, right.

"I'm Mike..." He said and I grinned at Rue whise eyes widened. 'This the guy..' she mouthed and I nodded.

"I-I'm Bill..." I said "T-That's B-Bev, R-Richie...and Rue" Mike smiled at each of the L- wait...ah i forgot, I was about to call them something...never mind. He smiled at each of them before shaking there hand.

What a gentlemen.

"So what's this about?" He asked, still a little uncomfortable, I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"D-Don't worry, I-I'll e-explain in a m-minute, j-just waiting on C-Conner and E-Eddie..." I said

"We'll be waiting all day, you sure you don't want to start now?" Bev asked, but before anyone could reply, seriously or with any sarcastic comment...Conner and Eddie arrived.

Oh look at that we managed to summon them, we should do that more often.

"Drop everything....we're here" Conner said, resting his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath whilst Eddie desperately shook his inhaler-I'm guessing they ran here.

"Barely" Eddie said taking a few moe puffs from his inhaler...for good luck maybe?I don't know I was lost here.

"Ok...s-so looks l-like we-re a-all here...m-more or less" I mumbled, I had tried to find who this Stanley was but tragically, his second name wasn't written on the wall and according to Betty Ripsom: There were sixteen Stanley's in the school. So with a heavy heart, I gave up on that one.