The Fine Art Of Bullshit.

'THERE ARE WEIRDER WAYS TO WAKE UP'

'THERE ARE WEIRDER WAYS TO WAKE UP'. I kept telling myself as I woke up with Stan's arm over my face as the rest of his body lay horizontaly over me.

'There are weirder ways to wake up'I repeated as I groaned whilst trying to push him off of me. "S-Stanley, get o-off you s-stupid potato" I complained, trying a different method by trying to wiggle from under him.

He just yawned and mumbled. 'There are weirder ways to wake up' I attempted to convince myself as purposefully rolled over, causing Stanley to fall onto the floor.

"Hey" He grumbled as he hit his had on the floor, before closing his eyes and falling back asleep.

World ending or not, Satan still sleeps.

I sighed heavily as I rolled over, my eyes instantly widening as I spotted the time on my alarm clock.

Shit, shit, shit.

"S-Stanley get u-up" I shouted jumping out of bed and hitting him repeativly.

"Noooo" He mumbled, ignoring me.

"I-It's a-almost nine!" I shouted shaking him by the shoulders and he sat up quickly, headbutting me as he did so.

We didn't have much time to dwell on it as we both ran around my room like idiots. "I don't have enough time to go home and get changed" Stanley panicked.

"J-just pick b-borrow some of m-my clothes" I said and he quickly ran to my wardrobe, tripping over a box of comics on the way.

"Uhh, your whole room increasing my anxiety to a whole other level" He said and I ignored him, picking up the cleanest clothes from my floor and changing quickly. Stanley was too busy raiding my wardrobe to be traumatised.

"How am I supposed to fit into any of these?" He complained and I sighed heavily, thinking for a moment.

"W-wear m-my big hoodie, I-I also have s-some shorts that are t-too big" I said picking out the clothes and throwing them to him.

He looked like he was about to complain but then thought better of it, getting changed as quickly as possible.

"W-we have to g-go" I said running to my door and he tried to follow me but as he was pulling the hoodie over his eyes at the same time, he tripped over on the same box of comics.

He scrambled to his feet and we quickly down the stairs, Stanley tripping over the step as he zipped his shorts, sending me flying down the stairs with him.