Chapter 1: Yes, I'm Re-Writing Everything.

THE WORLD is a shitty place, but this time I realized that's mainly because I have an outlet driven by cynicism and hatred

The government tried to make it better by matching me up with a soulmate and by absolute luck and charm that I never deserved I was paired with Stanley Uris.

But suprise, suprise, I fucked up every little chance I had with him...by being myself. My name is Bill Denbrough and welcome to my follow up TedTalk about how I was going to sort out my fucked up life.

I woke up this morning feeling the shittiest I have felt in a while. But I decided to try and be...productive for once about my problems.

I know, I know, you're probably wondering: Who are you and what have you done with the old Bill?

Well the old Bill was an asshole and lost Stan, but the new Bill was going to do everything in his power to win him back.

There was a lighter filter surrounding my life because I needed to get my shit together.

BILL'S TO-DO LIST.

● To get Georgie back

● Stanley Uris

●DESTROY THE SYTEM!!

Richie had been no help, yet another surpise. When we had tried using the power of Google to help us make progress through the list, he was more interest in my search history than anything else.

A copy of it can be now found everywhere in our school.

Bill's recent Google search history:

Birds.
What makes birds so interesting?
Why are certain people interested in birds?
Why are cute boys into birds?
Why are cute boys names Stanley Uris into birds?
Ambient sounds to help you sleep, What qualifies you for a service dog? Why do cats like to sit in boxes?
Daily horoscope.
Does quoting Shakespeare sound flirty?
Buzzfeed quizzes food?
How to be soulmatey.

Richie couldn't stick around all the time sadly as he also had a soulmate. So did Bev, Ben. Rue just gave me death glares whenever I walked passed and I couldn't bring myself to talk to Connor.

And Mike...well Mike had taken on the role of Stan's best friend. They sat next to each other at lunch, talked to each other all the time and Stan would help out on the farm.

Richie and Stan also seemed to have reached a civil relationship of Stan insulting Richie's jokes and Richie going out of his way to make extra jokes for him.