ch5: kwon hyori

hangyul slowly opened his eyes, finding his head lying in a wooden table while sitting down. he slowly lifted his head, he then scanned the situation.

he was at his favourite restaurant, it was a cheap (but good as fuck) western restaurant that didn't had a lot of people. 

"i...never remembered...being...here..." he said to himself.

"oppa! wake up!" a familiar voice called him, he then turned to the voice who was calling him, who was in front of him.

oh, fuck. here we go again... hangyul said to himself.

"since when did i invite you over to eat?!" hangyul yelled at her as she opened the menu.

"you didn't." hyori calmly said, reading the foods that were on the menu. hangyul tilted his head in confusion. "the others invited me over, sadly they couldn't come."

"those bitches..." hangyul mumbled.

"how you could suddenly sleep in front of a girl?" hyori scolded him. "it's impolite."

hangyul scoffed. "i've slept a lot in front of girls, instead they comfort me. unlike you, who all she wants is just fucking attention."

"language."

"god, please just wake me up." hangyul exhaustedly puts his head on the table. he then sat up again, and looked at hyori with annoyance. "wake me up."

"what the fuck are you saying?" hyori asked, pretending to not remember what she did on their so-called-date. hangyul raised an eyebrow, hyori groaned, "fine! after the food's here."

hyori then called the waiter and ordered their food, after they finished ordering. hyori looked at hangyul.

"but if i wake you up, you won't know what'll happen at your real date." hyori told him.

"i'm fine with that," hangyul crossed both his arms on his chest, "as long i'm not with you."

"so tell me, hangyul." hyori leaned closer to the boy, he tried to avoid eye contact. "are you happy with i've done with you?"

hangyul hesitated, "um...i don't know. you replaced yourself with a boy."

"to make it funny, sadly i can't see your reaction." hyori puts her chin in the palm of her hand.

"a cute one." hangyul mumbled.

"what?"

"nothing."

there was a sudden awkward silence, hangyul then tried to look at hyori, who was creepily staring at him like someone who was obsessed. hangyul then broke the silence, but this time he made eye contact with her.

"are you real?" hangyul asked.

hyori grabbed 2 metal cups and filled them with water, she then gives one to hangyul. hyori sighed, "well, in real like, i'm just the boy you can't get away from."

"no, not that." hangyul shook his head. "i mean, is there a real kwon hyori in real life?"

hyori took a sip of her water, then puts it back to where it was. "that, i have no idea." she hesitated, "it's possible, though."

"what? i thought you're the one that was making these events happen in real life!" hangyul yelled.

"but i'm just in your dreams!" she yelled back at him. "i'm just passing messages to you about the future, so i have no idea what's happening in real like."

"is there anyway i can get rid of you?" hangyul asked.

"there is," she answered, "but i'll that boy back."

"what?!" hangyul stood up. "you can't! that's just..." hangyul groaned and sat back down.

"if you want to be with him, you'll have to just accept the fact that," she sipped her water again, "as long he's here, i'll be here. and you can't change that."

hangyul hesitated, he couldn't believe that making the person he always hated in life go away, was by taking his friend away. after thinking, he finally thought what he wanted.

"if it means being with him," he said, "i'll keep you."

"aww, that's cute." she replied. 

the waiter then puts the food they ordered on the table.

"ah, foods here! time to wake up!" hyori slapped hangyul's forehead, he passed out.

---

hangyul then found himself at the dance practice room, sitting down. yohan and seungwoo were right in front of him. hangyul rubbed his eyes.

"hyung..." hangyul said as he stood up. "what time is it?"

"it's the end of school." yohan said. "we've been waiting for you to wake up."

"y-you could've just woke me up." hangyul said, in embarrassment. 

a/n: help, i want to update this book but it's just SO HARD