ch13: with you

note: warning, loads of cringe. what, no! i said there are no dirty stuff in this ff! stop it u dirty minded people!

hangyul couldn't sleep. seungyeon and hangyul slept on the same bed, though they weren't facing each other. hangyul turned to seungyeon, who was peacefully asleep. hangyul then tried his best to not wake him up, he sat up on the edge of the bed and tiptoed out the room.

hangyul went to the couch, with his phone in his hand. he felt it vibrate. he checked the screen, seeing a few messages from his parents. though instead of answering it, he stared at the message.

"can't sleep?" he heard a voice, not far from him. hangyul lifted his chin, seeing seungyeon brightly smiling at him, leaning against the wall near the door. "don't worry, i was also pretending to sleep."

"aren't you hurt?" hangyul asked, walking to seungyeon. "you should just stay at bed."

seungyeon softly laughed, and kissed the other's cheek, the then grabbed both of his hands.

"stop worrying so much about me, at least i have you by my side, everything is fine." seungyeon said, hangyul's eyes widen slightly. "let's go watch something, until we can sleep."

seungyeon pulled hangyul into the bedroom, and closed the door. seungyeon then sat on the floor, and hugged the pillow that was near the small table. hangyul sat next to seungyeon and grabbed the flat bag, inside the drawer next to his bed. he then opens the bag, seeing a laptop inside. he pulled it out and opened it.

"so, what do you wanna watch?" hangyul asked. 

seungyeon clicked the mouse a few times, searching what he wanted to watch. seungyeon laughed when he accidentally clicked on a folder that was on the wallpaper.

"are these all of your childhood photos?" seungyeon asked. 

hangyul immediately pushed seungyeon's hands away from the mouse, "yah! those are private!" hangyul yelled, seungyeon was still laughing. "why don't we just watch some movies?"

seungyeon nodded a few times, hangyul giggled at the older's cuteness, and ruffled his hair. he then continued to search for movies.

"this one?" hangyul asked.

"you can watch anything you want." seungyeon answered. "any movie you play, i don't care. at least i'm with you."

hangyul pushed seungyeon and laughed, "stop acting like that." 

the movie played.

"it's true though." seungyeon said. "in my whole entire life, i've never felt like this before. i've never truly loved anyone, i've never have any feelings like i have for you, i-"

unexpectedly, hangyul made their lips met. at first, seungyeon didn't kiss back, surprised by his sudden action. but eventually, he actually did kiss back. seungyeon couldn't hold back. after a while, hangyul pulled away, though their faces were only a few centimetres away. seungyeon smiled at hangyul.

"i'm sorry." hangyul said, looking away from seungyeon. "i couldn't hold it."

seungyeon leaned closer to hangyul's face, "it's okay. it's actually more than okay."

hangyul met eyes with seungyeon, they both looked at each other for a few seconds.

"let's just watch."

seungyeon lay his head on hangyul's shoulder.

a/n: ;-;