ch19: feel loved

both of the 2 lovebirds had a few minutes of flirting with each other, and fell asleep in the best way they ever had in their life. 

hangyul was awoken by the alarm on his phone, he tried not to disturb his sleeping boyfriend. he checked and saw that it wasn't his alarm, it was still saturday anyways.

it was a call from his parents.

he answered, "yeah?"

he then felt a hand holding tight to his, he then turned to his boyfriend who was already opening his eyes, with a weak smile. hangyul smiled back. seungyeon then sat up, and yawned.

"when?"

"..."

"oh, okay. bye."

hangyul hung up, and puts his legs off the couch, making him sit properly at the couch. while the older was still sitting like a baby.

"they're wanting you to meet them again?" the older asked, as his boyfriend stood up and walked to their bedroom.

"yeah," he answered, "but at the afternoon. we can go to the park you told me yesterday." 

seungyeon's face went from all sleepy to hype mode, he then stood up and ran to the bedroom, seeing hangyul who already changed his clothes into a black shirt covered with a blue jacket. seungyeon jumped on hangyul, wrapping his arms around him.

"when?"

"you wanna go now?"

"can we?"

"if it's for you." hangyul said, patting his boyfriend's head, with an adoring laugh.

"you always do everything for me," seungyeon lets go of hangyul, "are even you happy when you have to do everything for me?"

"as long you are happy, i'm happy too." 

they both smiled to each other, seungyeon then changed into hangyul's blue hoodie he wore when he was staying at hangyul's place for the first time.

---

they both took a small walk, holding into each other's hands, not ever letting go.

"yo, can we sit down for a bit?" hangyul asked, pointing at he bench that wasn't so far away from them. seungyeon nodded. 

they both sat down, seeing the blue sky, with it's clouds beautifully painted on it. seungyeon puts his head on hangyul's shoulder, not ever letting go of his hand.

"it's almost afternoon." seungyeon told hangyul. "you're parents probably are waiting for you."

"but i still want to be with you," hangyul whined, he then turned his head to face seungyeon. they faces only a few centimetres, "and they won't stop our date."

hangyul then slowly started getting closer and closer to seungyeon's face, the good thing was the park was empty.

"hangyul?"

a voice disturbed them. hangyul then looked away from seungyeon, lifting his chin a bit, seeing his parents staring at them in shock. seungyeon puts his head off of hangyul's shoulder, looking away, embarrassed.

"you have a boyfriend?" his father asked, a little loudly. hangyul nodded.

"why didn't you told us?" his mother added.

seungyeon leaned into his boyfriend's ear and whispered, "they know about your sexuality?"

"well," hangyul answered, "they support my choice."

"oh."

hangyul's parents then brightly smiled and walked up to the couple, his mother then grabbed seungyeon's hand and lifted it, and shook it.

"what's you're name, handsome?" she asked.

seungyeon smiled back awkwardly, "c-cho seungyeon."

"would you like to join us for a meal?"

"oh, really? i can join?"

"of course! for my future son in law!"

seungyeon slightly widen his eyes from the woman's behaviour towards him, it was nothing like how his mother treated him. he felt like he was loved. he then puts on a warm smile, slightly tearing up. he then nodded.

"good!" she then pulled seungyeon and hangyul up. "what does this couple want for dinner?"

"we'll have whatever you want." hangyul answered.

the whole family, and seungyeon, decided to eat the korean restaurant near them. seungyeon felt like he was at home, a better home. he finally felt what it was like to have a normal family.

and for some reason, it hurts.