ch10: come to life

seungyeon slowly opened his eyes, he could still feel hangyul's hug. he then fully opened his eyes, still seeing hangyul a few centimetres away from his face. seungyeon wondered how he could get up, he stayed there for a while.

seungyeon removed one hand off of his waist, then sat up and sighed in relief. he took a small gaze at hangyul, still sleeping peacefully. seungyeon softly smiled at him.

eventually, without expecting it'll happen, hangyul puts his arm on seungyeon's waist again and pulls him back to bed.

"don't...leave me..." hangyul whispered, while he was still sleeping.

"hangyul! school's waiting for us!" seungyeon yelled a bit.

"i don't wanna go to school, i wanna stay at home with you..." hangyul whispered again, he was still in deep sleep.

"please, let me go, we'll be-"

"i love you."

those 3 words were loud and clear, hangyul wasn't whispering anymore. to make sure he wasn't saying those words from his sleep, seungyeon pinched his cheeks hardly.

"ow!" hangyul's eyes shot open. "what was that for?!" he then sat up.

seungyeon used his hands to push him up, "and what was that for?!"

"what was what?" hangyul asked, confused.

seungyeon's heart was racing, he couldn't just say his words to him, he was scared.

"oh, the weird sleep talking. yeah, that happens to me when i get really tired. my head would just tell my mouth to tell random secrets and truths." hangyul explained.

wait, what?! seungyeon asked. so the thing he said was the truth?!?!

"...um, never mind."

---

the whole gang assembled in front of school, waiting for each other. well, not really whole. they were still waiting for hangyul and seungyeon, who are used to be the early ones.

"yo, there they are!" wooseok said, pointing at the 2 boys far away from them. judging from afar, they looked like they were holding hands.

"wait, i thought you and seungyeon were dating." seungwoo asked wooseok.

"what?! since when?! we're just close, that's all!" wooseok yelled. "why did you ask that, by the way?"

"their holding hands." yohan added.

wooseok widen his eyes, he then squinted at the 2 boys who were walking towards them. yup, their hands were connecting. wooseok felt proud for seungyeon.

"sup, guys!" hangyul said, energetically.

the 3 boys didn't answer, all they did was stare at seungyeon, then stared at hangyul, then stared at their hands, holding each other's, tightly.

seungyeon immediately noticed, he then shook hangyul's hand off of his.

hangyul and seungyeon laughed awkwardly.

---

hangyul walked to his locker, putting his bags into it. he then walked out to the grass field at school, where the kids usually hang out. he sits down on a random bench, waiting for his friends.

both the boys tower and girls tower were connected to the field.

felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned to his back.

his eyes widen when he saw a very familiar girl, wearing the same uniform as him, but the only different thing was she was all pink and wore a checkered skirt. he was speechless.

she bowed at him.

"i'm sorry to bother you, can i ask where the principle's office is?"

"oh, you see the long hallway full of doors? keep walking until you find a brown wooden door, it has a sign saying that it's the principle's office."

"oh, thank you." she bowed again, "uh, what's your name?"

"oh, lee hangyul."

"nice to meet you lee hangyul," she shook hands with hangyul, "i'm kwon hyori."

so you are real?!

a/n: ;-;