ch14: nightmare

hangyul could feel seungyeon already sleeping on his shoulder, it felt warm. hangyul took a few seconds to look at seungyeon, smiling at him.

seungyeon was in deep sleep, moving him wouldn't stop him sleeping. hangyul moved seungyeon to his bed, and tucked him into the blanket. hangyul gets on the bed as well, tucked himself and hugged seungyeon.

what hangyul didn't knew, was seungyeon was still awake. when he felt hangyul's arms around him, he smiled, and whispered.

"goodnight my little gyul."

"sweet dreams, seungyeon."

and then they both peacefully went to sleep.

---

hangyul felt a pull on his shoulder, the person who pulled him then walked pass him and closed the door. the person looked like it was a boy, wearing a blue jacket, sleeves pulled up, looking like a actual shirt. he sighed, and turned to hangyul, eye-to-eye. he wore circle glasses, making him look cuter. 

it was wooseok.

hangyul didn't want to know who wooseok becomes when he wakes up. wooseok smiled at hangyul and pulled him to the garden, giggling. hangyul was confused, he wanted an explanation, he wanted answers.

wooseok sat down on a wooden bench that wasn't far from the water fountain, hangyul slowly joined wooseok.

hangyul scanned his surroundings. they were at a huge garden, filled trees, and a water fountain in the middle of it. a bunch of small plants that were making a path to the entrance of the garden. in front of the water fountain, a mansion. a white mansion, it looked almost like those mansions where really rich people lived in.

"you have any siblings? how could your big mansion fit your family?" hangyul asked.

"i have a brother." wooseok answered. "not my brother yet, my soon to be brother. my mother is re-marrying a new guy, and that guy had a son. their getting married soon." wooseok stopped, and looked down and sighed. "we never really get along, he's avoiding me, and i don't know why."

"what's his name?"

wooseok hesitated,

"cho seungyeon."

hangyul widen his eyes, and looked at the water fountain. imagining seungyeon's face, facing hangyul's, his sweet, bright, yet warm smile. hangyul smiled to himself.

"i know him." hangyul said. "he's sometimes like that, but once you get to know him, you'll eventually find that he has a sweet side after all."

"hangyul-ah!" 

he heard a call, hangyul's smile disappeared, changing expressions from happy into worried. the voice was so familiar.

"hangyul-ah!" 

he started blinking a few times. he then switched places from the garden to a car. hangyul puts on his seat belts, and gripped onto the steering wheel. hangyul lets out small sobs, he didn't knew why, he just wanted to let out his emotions.

why? 

that question couldn't get out of his head, it was like song that was on loop, but couldn't stop. he then drove out of the parking lot, that was outside of the mansion he was at. he couldn't focus on where he was driving, tears drowned his sight.

he didn't remember what happened after that, he blinked a few times again. everything was blurry. 

"hangyul-ah!"

he could hear the voice again, he then slowly opened his eyes. he then tried to reach out on the car with his weak arms, slightly covered in blood.

"s-seungyeon..."

and just like that, his vision became pitch black.

a/n: ik this chapter is confusing, but you'll get it when it reaches the end