ch7: misunderstanding

LEE HANGYUL

hangyul slowly opened his eyes, he was at his bedroom, he rubbed his eyes as he slowly stood up. he then sat at the edge of his bed.

he stands up and turned on the lights of his bedroom. he then went to the bathroom to brush his teeth, after he did, he changed into his uniform.

when he was done doing everything to get ready, he went to the kitchen. he 2 cooked eggs and 2 toast that were already coated in butter.

"hyung..." he heard a voice behind him, he turned to that voice. "i thought i was the cook."

"well, dohyun." hangyul said as he placed the eggs on the toast, he walked to the dining table with the toast and bread on the plate he was bringing, "the ones who woke up earlier get to cook."

hangyul took the toast and walked out of the dining room, and to the door.

"wait for me!" dohyun yelled to hangyul, "we're going together. right?"

hangyul hesitated as he opened the door, "you can go with hyeongjun." he then leaves the room.

dohyun groaned, "I JUST GOT HOME FROM JAPAN AND YOU JUST LEFT ME?!?!"

---

hangyul made his way to the elevator, laughing to himself because of what he did to his own younger brother.

he then waited for the elevator to open, after a few minutes of waiting, the door slowly opened, showing wooseok and seungyeon, whispering to each other. hangyul stood beside seungyeon.

seungyeon flinched when he stood beside him. hangyul stole a glance to wooseok and seungyeon, they were both staring at him.

"what has been happening to both you?" hangyul asked. "you've been acting weird." 

awkward silence.

"are you two dating?" hangyul suddenly asked.

"WHAT?!?!" seungyeon loudly yelled. "NOO!!! i-"

"we're not!" wooseok yelled as well, "what he meant by him being gay, was he's attracted to a guy recently."

"and that guy could be you." hangyul said, smiling at them. "c'mon! just admit it!"

there was a few seconds of silence. a smirk wormed on hangyul's lips. seungyeon then rolled his eyes and spoke,

"it could be anyone," seungyeon explained, "it could be you."

the elevator door opens, wooseok hits seungyeon's shoulder. hangyul shrugged and walked out of the elevator.

"what?!?!" wooseok yelled as he walked out of the elevator, pulling seungyeon's blazer. "you just confessed to him in the weirdest way ever!"

"i only said that it could be him." seungyeon answered, wooseok was still pulling seungyeon's blazer.

"well you slightly told him about your feelings!" wooseok said, opening the door, "in the worst situation ever!"

a/n: these short unimportant chapters are just fillers