ch16: i'm scared

"it's cold." hangyul said, moving his hands from seungyeon's hand to the older's back, hugging him. seungyeon hugged back. "i wish i could stop time."

"everyone has that wish." seungyeon answered, giggling at the younger's cuteness.

"i wish i could be with you all the time." hangyul said.

"same with me, gyul." seungyeon said, patting the younger's head gently. "i wish this moment could last forever."

there was a moment of silence.

"hey," seungyeon called, "what was with that sudden question?"

hangyul widen his eyes, he started to hesitate, he wanted to tell seungyeon, but, for some reason, he felt scared. he was scared that he didn't believed him.

hangyul then spoke, "well, you know...i just thought..."

he was searching for an answer, but his head felt lost.

seungyeon sighed, "tell me when your ready."

hangyul was slightly shocked, "what?"

"i know your hiding something," seungyeon told him, "just tell me when your ready. i'm just worried about you, you haven't been acting like yourself. like the hangyul i know."

hangyul then sat up, seeing seungyeon looking down, with a sad face on. 

hangyul then placed a kiss on the older's cheek, "will you stop worrying if i told you about it, right now?"

seungyeon looked at hangyul, he looked like he just brighten up a bit. 

hangyul lets out a breath before speaking, "remember about the dreams i told you? that keep coming true?" 

seungyeon nodded.

hangyul then buried his face to the older's chest, seungyeon widens his eyes in shock, as hangyul lets out small sobs.

"i got this nightmare," hangyul said, gripping onto seungyeon's pyjamas, "and i'm afraid that it'll come true. i'm scared that i'll lose you."

seungyeon didn't stop patting hangyul's head, slightly calming him down. this was the first time he saw his boyfriend crying his heart out, for some reason, seungyeon started crying too. he then laid his head on the younger's head, brushing his hair.

"you know we'll never lose each other," seungyeon said, "wherever you are, i'll always be in your heart." he then cleared his throat, and mumbled, "that was cringe."

hangyul lets out a small giggle, and looked up, facing seungyeon, with a cute smile on. seeing hangyul being happy again, seungyeon passed him a bright smile, and gently caressed his cheek.

"that's better." seungyeon said.

"i love you, younnie."

"i know, i love you too, gyul."

the phone on the table then vibrates, the phone belonged to hangyul. the 2 lovebirds then separated, as hangyul reached for his phone, making seungyeon a bit sad as both of them were in the middle of a moment.

"that's new," hangyul said, seungyeon then moved his position, closer to hangyul so he could see who was calling him.

"your parents rarely call you?" seungyeon asked.

"yeah."

hangyul then answered the call, and places the phone on his ear.

"hello?"

"..."

"where?"

"..."

"now?"

"..."

"okay...bye."

hangyul then ended the call, and stood up from the couch, to his room.

"why now, though?" hangyul mumbled, as he searched for the right clothes to wear.

"what did they say?" seungyeon asked, at the door, watching hangyul doing his activities.

"they want me to meet them at the nearest cafe from here." hangyul said, putting his clothes on.

"now?" seungyeon asked, crossing his arms on his chest, pouting. "no fair, we were having so much fun."

once hangyul put his clothes on, he then puts on a blue jacket, and puts on his bag. once he was about to leave the room, he then stops in front of seungyeon and leaves a kiss on the older's cheek.

"we'll play again next time, i promise."

hangyul then left without a word, all seungyeon could do was watch him slip away from his sight.

a/n: i can't believe this shit got 900+ reads 

dreamer | seungyul (PAUSED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें