Ch. 4

Don't forget to leave at
Least one comment otay.

Cause yall really do not be commenting...

T.A.Y.M.O.R

I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen and poured myself another  drink

Its too many people in here, and it smells like ass. Why is the room twirling.. 

"Aye wassup." Tyneisha came up to me. Me and her have been good friends since 7th grade.

I looked around trying to get her face to focus, she was all fuzzy. 

"Hey girl," I gave her a hug, but instead of hugging her I stumbled into her arms.

" I'm on rebound duty. " she told me. "And I need to make sure yo ass dont pass out." She gave me a look.

I aint drunk bitch. Im just having a good time with this fruit punch. Its bomb.

"For who?" I chuckled.

"For you, now let's go dance," she let me finish my drink before pulling me to the backyard and straight to the dance floor.

I wanna find a fine hoe to throw some ass.

Fuck it up by Ocho started playing so me being her best friend , I had to hype her up while she threw ass on me. "Lil Bitch fuck it up on tha gang gang gang gang!" I yelled as I recorded her in my Snapchat. 

I love you best friend, she my ride or die. Wait. If I ride... that mean she die? Hold on..

"Aye! Aye! Ayeee!" Everyone yelled as she started to throw ass to the beat.

When the song was over, we went back into the kitchen and took hella shots just because.

"Hey lil slime," kentrell came behind me and grabbed my waist .

"Move mayne stop playing bro," I slurred.

He looks so fuzzy. OUUUU

"Wassup , why you wasn't gon come?" He asked.

" nigga am I not here? Leave me alone! " I started to lean against him. "I just wanna go to the moon and go to sleep."

"You are fucked up ," he told me.

 I crossed my arms. "Yeah exactly shut yo tired ass up."

He snatched me by my throat and pulled me up against him, "you gon learn to stop disrespectin me, ya hear me. I aint even did anything yet."

" No, I won't cause I don't have to, " I rolled my eyes. Is started to hear police sirens. "Oh shit."

Im finna go to jail. They gon take my ass.

" stay wimme, I got this. " he held my hand as everyone around us fled. He led me slowly all the front door, and we were met with the police.

Do I look normal? Am I breathing? Lets breath.

I started to focus on my breathing.

"We got a call about a disturbance to the neighborhood," a white cracker ass police officer told Kentrell .

"Yeah sir, I picked my little brother up from his babysitter and when we got home someone had a whole party going on in our house, I tried to get them to leave but no one will listen" , kentrell told the police.

"Okay, we will clear it out for you," the officer smiled and walked into the house.

"I have to go ion fuck with 12," I told kentrell I started to feel dizzy. I think I'm drunk. The drinks I had earlier are catching up to me.

"Nah sleep here, " he took my hand and took me inside of the house again.

"Trell." I held onto his hand tight.

" I'm tired, " I yawned. "Can I sleep here."

" I just said- yeah come on, " he pulled me along with him.

"All clear, have a good night." The officer said on his way out .

"Thank you, you too." Kentrell smiled at him as I held onto his hand. He closed and locked the front door before leading me upstairs to his bedroom.

I sat down on his bed and looked up at him. "I'm sorry." I started to see stars and moons.

Am I on the sun?

" For what ? " he chuckled as he pulled my shoes off my feet. 

Woahhhh

"Because I'm mean to you and its not your fault ," he was now sitting next to me .

"Yeah, yo ass is mean lil slime." He chuckled .

"I'm sorry." I reached out and kissed him.

My head hurts.

So what do you guys want to see?

And hold on tea... What do you think?