Ch. 8.5

T.A.Y.M.O.R

"Nigga why are you at Nick's house?" Jahseh yelled at me through facetime.

"I told you I need somewhere to go for a few days," I stated.

"So? He hurt me and you know that so why would you be there?" Jahseh rolled his eyes.

"I asked you to go to your place and you said no, I dont have very many friends so I didnt have much of a choice, Jah," I explained.

"You issa whole ass traitor," He yelled.

"Jahseh please dont yell. Im telling you Im going through it right now, my intentions are not to hurt you," I explained.

"Yo you fake for that, why you in his bed," he asked.

"I was just asleep before you called." I answered.

"You got back with this same nigga that cheated on you with my nigga, You a stupid ass bitch for that, he aint finna do nothin but hurt you again, just like you deserve, YOU CALL YASELF my best fri-" I hung up on him and tossed my phone behind me.

Nick walked back into the room with a grocery bag, he slipped off his Nike slides and then walked over to me handing me the bag. 

"You okay?" He asked me.

"No."

"What happened? Do you want to talk?" He asked.

"Jahseh is mad at me and I dont think hes going to talk to me again honestly," I explained.

"Well I can understand why hes mad, I promise I never meant to cause a problem. I can get you a hotel if you want? So he wont be mad," He offered.

"And how are you going to pay for that Nick?" I asked.

"I can get a job," he smiled.

"No your nona needs you here to help her around the house," I turned down the idea.

Although I should allow him to do so, his Nona is old and really sick and he takes care of her so I cant risk her life just so I can have a nice Hotel, Ill stay here until I find another option.

And if Jahseh cant understand me right now, then I guess our years and years of friendship meant nothing to him.

Excuse me... I barely started wearing make up less then a month ago and I did not look like that. Dont do all of us naturally kind of pretty sisses okurr

 Dont do all of us naturally kind of pretty sisses okurr