Ch.16

Taymor

Things are going good for me. I'm sold all the jewelry and made 200k off of it. Now I have a good stable job. I work at foot locker, and I like it cause i get discounts on the shoes and shit.

I am about four and a half months pregnant now, and I'm barely starting to show. I still haven't told anyone, but my plan today is to tell Quando and then tell everyone else.

But I'm nervous because I don't know how anyone would react. I have told Quando to take things slow because I don't want to hurt him because what if he finds out and doesn't want me anymore?

I shook myself from my thoughts and pulled my pink hoodie over my head, covering my small baby bump.

I collected my phone and walked down stairs to my living room, yes boo I have my own place now. Everyone was sitting around the living room waiting for me.

"What's the issue man you said you had to tell us sum," Rawhool looked at me.

"Uhm, can I talk to you first?" I asked Quando.

He made a face, looking confused, but stood and followed me into the hallway, and then to the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" He leaned forward on the counter while I stood on the other side.

"So, I have to tell you something okay." I hesitated.

"What is it?"

"I'm pregnant," I just said it.

"Huh?" He made a face.

"It's my exes, I got pregnant by him before we started talking and I just wanted you to know." I explained.

"P-pregnant!" He huffed.

"Yea," I frowned. "And I'm keeping it, so if you don't wanna stay with me I get it but I know what I want."

"Wow," he ran his hands over his face and sighed. He shook his head while he looked at me.

"Okay. Not taking it well..." I sighed. "I'm sorry."

"I'm gonna leave, man the fuck." He shook his head and walked out of the kitchen. I would say I'm a little sad but I mean it was expected so I'm not too upset.

You lose some but you gain more. That's the truth.

I walked back into the living room and everyone looked at me.

"Did you tell him?" Cordae asked me.

"Yeah he's not fuckin wimme." I shrugged. "It's coo."

"What'd you tell em?" Rayshawn asked me.

"I'm pregnant." I shrugged.