Ch.17

Taymor

"So have you told Kentrell yet?" Cordae asked me.

"Nope," I popped a chip into my mouth, following with a spoon full of cookie dough ice cream.

"Ew," Rayshawn made a stank face at me.

"Can I help you," I glared at him.

"Them hormones on a hundred right now," coolie laughed.

"You never told us how far along you are in your pregnancy," Rawhool announced.

"I'm four and a half months," I took another bite of my ice cream and moaned at the taste. This is the best ice cream ever.

"And do you even plan on telling Kentrell?" Cookie asked as Jay joined us in the living room.

"Maybe, probably not." I avoided eye contact with everyone.

"And why not?" Jay asked.

"Because he isn't the father type. He's the get someone pregnant and pay for the abortion type." I shrugged.

"No he's not," cordae sighed.

"You can't know that." I mumbled.

"And neither can you," Rayshawn stated. "And I just texted him and told him to pull up."

"Why! Why would you do that!" I threw my spoon at him.

"Cause you two need to talk about the baby." Jay stated.

"I don't want to talk to hi-"

I was cut off when my front door swung open, revealing Quando.

All eyes laid on him as he closed the front door and finally turned around to see me, "can we uh talk." He asked me.

"Uhm." I looked at Cordae who shook his head no.

"Trell is on the way," Rayshawn said under his breath so that Quando couldn't hear him.

"Fuckkkkk!" I groaned out loud. "Fuck me!"

"Huh?" Quando made a face at me.

"I can't talk right now," I told him.

"I think we need to talk," he sighed.

Seconds later there was a knock on the front door, my breathing hitched. I slowly stood up from the couch, pulling my hoodie over my head and then carefully, cautiously approached the front door.

I opened the front door to reveal Kentrell along with Jonathan synergy Jordan and Jahseh.

I took in the sight of my former friends before finally speaking, "h-hey."

"You're pregnant?" Kentrell looked down at my stomach, my cropped hoodie showed off my small baby bump.

I slowly nodded my head, looking away from him.

"Who's is it?" Jahseh asked.

I looked at my old friend, sadness and anger built up in me , "wouldn't you like to know."

Jahseh looked away and sighed, "I'm sorry."

"Who's baby are you having?" Kentrell asked me.

"Yours." I mumbled and looked at my smaller feet.

"Mine?" The smile in his voice was quite clear and honestly it gave me butterflies in my stomach. But I put the feeling to the side.

I don't want to feel that way.

"Mhm," I finally looked up.

"How far along are you?" Symere asked me.

"Almost five months, I'm four and a half months," I explained.

"Do you know the gender yet?" Kentrell Asked me.

"No," I replied, "uhm come in I'm running my AC and the door is wide open."

"This is your place?" Jonathan asked.

"Yeah," I nodded my head as they all walked in.

"How did you pay for this ?" Jordan asked me as he held onto Symeres hand.

"Don't worry about it," Rawhool chuckled.

"Who is this?" Quando asked me.

"Kentrell, the baby's father," I told him. " look I told you now is a bad time."

"I see, I guess I'll stop by later." He frowned and walked out of the front door.