Ch.34

Kentrell Gaulden

"So what are you doing to do about the baby?" Cordae asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Can you afford both of their hospital fees. The baby in on an incubator and Tay is on life support." He asked.

"I'm gon take care of it," I said.

"You just got out of the gang, don't go doing nothing stupid." He said.

"Nothing I can do will be stupid. I gotta take care of my daughter and I have to take care of Tay." I shrugged.

I stuffed my pockets of my wallet and walked out the hospital to make this phone call. Each of their hospital bills is 5k which will only add up the nore they are here.

After they get out we need to make sure they get on health insurance cause I can't do this again.

Got me stressed the fuck out.

"Kentrell please man?" Cordae followed behind me.

"How the fuck you expect me to pay this. I signed some papers, if I don't pay it I'm going to jail." I rolled my eyes.

They do this in Mexico. If someone in your family doesn't have have insurance or whatever you can sign papers saying you will pay it so they can get treated but if you don't pay you can get arrested.

"We can all pitch in and get you around 2 bands. " he suggested.

"Nigga I need ten plus bands." I rolled my eyes. "Imma go handle business. I'll be back later on. Stay here with them let me know if anything happens. And if Tay Wakes up call me as soon as possible."

"K-"

"I gotta go." I jumped in my car and drove off.

~~~~~
Happy for the update?

Thoughts?