Ch.36

Taymor McIntyre

7 days later

I carried the car seat with me through my front door, with Cordae and Jordan walking behind me. "I'm gonna go put her down for a nap and take a shower." I told them after closing the front door.

"Do you need help?" Jordan asked.

"I can take care of myself, thank you," I rolled my eyes and started up the stairs to the baby nursery.

I took A'keela out of the car seat and laid her tummy down I'm her crib, making sure that nothing is in the crib with her.

I turned on the baby monitor and took the other one with my to my room, carrying it to my closet . I collected a pair of gray sweatpants , some boxers and a black T-shirt.

I walked into my bathroom and took off my clothes while I ran the shower water .

Three hours later.

"Come on Ke stop crying," I yawned and slowly rocked her as I made a bottle for her. She is definitely a crier.

"If you want to take a nap , I can watch her for a few hours," Jahseh offered.

"I'm fine I'm not tired," I lied. I closed the bottle and shook it up before setting it in the bottle warmer.

"You have bags under your eyes, look at your hair, your so out of it," Jahseh pointed out.

"I said I got it," I yelled.

A'keela started crying louder and I sighed. I grabbed her bottle, checking it on my wrist before giving it to her. She instantly stopped crying and starting sucking on the nipple.

"She can sense that your upset that's why she's crying," I looked over to see my 'mother' standing in the doorway of my nursery.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I almost yelled but stopped myself due to my daughter.

"Don't talk to me like that?" She smacked her lips.

"Hey, let me take the baby," Symere reached for A'keela . I gave her to him and walked into the hallway with my mom.

"What do you want?" I lead her to the kitchen so I could make some coffee.

"We need to talk."

"So talk." I crossed my arms. I have nothing to say to
Her.

Thoughts?

Sorry for the late update.