Ch. 44

POV: TAYMOR

"She does what she wants," I explained to Kentrell as he helped me clean the dishes.

"Well not anymore, she finna start getting her ass whooped." He told me as he came up behind me, kissing my neck.

I moved away from him, "not right now I have to finish cleaning up." I told him.

"We can clean up later, come on baby it's been years.. I miss it.." he laid a few more sloppy kisses on my neck.

I let out a low moan as I turned around to face him. "Did miss me lil daddy?" He questioned as he bit my neck, then laying sloppy kisses leading to my lips.

"Yes daddy," I moaned into his mouth as his slipped his hands into my pants, gripping my ass.

"Oh my god-" I looked up and A'keela was covering her eyes facing the other way. "You have a whole bedroom upstairs."

"Go in yo room, didn't your daddy tell you to go to bed," Kentrell told her.

"Yeah but I didn't want to yet," she told him.

"See-" I pointed out to trell how she doesn't listen to me.

"Get your ass in that room, before I beat it," he told her.

"Why should I have to listen to you, you didn't raise me?" She rolled her eyes and turned to walk away.

Kentrell let go of me, "I'll be back." He followed behind her. "Where's my belt?"

He grabbed it off the couch and grabbed her by her arm beginning to spank her "I don't care if I wasn't around I supported you how I could. Your daddy was around and he raised you there's no reason for you to talk to him like that." He yelled at her after he hit her three times. "Get your ass in that room and take to ass to sleep, you have school in the morning."

She looked at me teary eyed, and I wanted to hug her and baby her, but I couldn't. For one trell would probably beat my ass too, and for two, she needs some discipline.