Ch.15

T.A.Y.M.O.R

"Look at all this!" I yelled as I showed Tyquain, Rawhool, Craig, and Rayshawn all the chains and watches I got from some house Cordae and I just robbed.

"Damn , what you finna do with it?" Craig asked me as he leaned into the couch.

Ill more than likely end up selling everything. I have to save up as much money as possible so that when my baby comes, I wont have to hussle so hard, I can get a regular job.

"Imma sell it," I held a big ass smile on my face as I examined the jewelry in my hands. I can make at least $600k from all of this, at the least.

"be smart, dont get caught with that shit," Tyquian said as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me on to his lap. 

"I wont," I giggled as he stuffed his face in my neck.

"ya'll cute or whatever, must be nice." Rawhool mumbled just as coolie walked into the room with some flowers.

Coolie smacked the shit out of Rawhool with said flowers, "Nigga imma beat yo bummy ass."

"Hey baby," Rawhool kissed Coolie's cheek.

"Yall gay," I scrunched up my nose and then laughed at the faces they both gave me.

"Do you see yourself right now?" Craig asked me, pointing out the fact that I was sitting on Quando's lap and cuddled up with him at the moment.

"Okay and?" I smacked my lips. When no one spoke I knew I had to speak, "Exactly now shut up."

"How are we the only single niggas here?" Rayshawn told Craig.

"Im single," I announced.

"Yeah," Quando turned me to face him, "Not for long."

"How about for a long mysterious time," I know that me and him wont be able to last due to the fact that Im pregnant with another guys baby. It will never work, and that is just the honest truth, im sorry.

"Stop playing wimme," Quando smacked his lips and rolled his eyes playfully.

Cordae looked at me just as I looked at him, the conversation between was unspoken yet understood.

C- will you tell him?

T- Yeah when its the right time, im not going to let him get attached I swear it.

I broke the eye contact and sighed.

"Yall cute or whatver," Cordae smirked. Thankfully, changing the subject between the two of us.

"Thank ya," Quando cheesed.

"Bae lets go eat,"Rawhool told Coolie, they got up and left after saying there goodbyes.

"Ian 5th wheeling, Im finna head out," Craig stood to leave.

"Im going witcho," Ray followed behind him.

"Im tryn fuck," Cordae announced, making me chuckle.

"Lets have a threesum?" Jay asked me.

" Nope, not with him, " Quando threw me over his shoulder and carried me to my room....