Ch.29

Taymor McIntrye

Taymor McIntrye

I laid down in bed and flipped through the channels on the tv. Kentrell was in the shower because he has to go meet his mom about something.

And of course I'm not going, I'm not ready to meet his mom. So I'm going to sit this one out and chill will Cordae.

I noticed that His phone kept going off next to me where he left it on the bed so I picked it up to see who is was. Maybe it was his mom?

But I was wrong. It was some bitch under the name "phatma🍑💦"

I clicked on their messages and began to read them because who is texting MY man.

To phatma🍑💦: Babygir

From phatma🍑💦: yes?

To phatma🍑💦: Whatchu finna be doing tonight say around 8?

From phatma🍑💦: watching stranger thing. Unless you had other plans?

To phatma🍑💦: I'm finna come get chu. You know I ain't seen you in a while. I know you still thinkin I'm fucking with this girl and that girl but nah, I ain't mean nothing to go down like that.

From phatma🍑💦: What about that boy?

To phatma 🍑💦: don't worry about him. He know his place he's just my baby moms.

From phatma🍑💦: okay I'll see you tonight.

I locked my phone as I felt the warm tears roll down my eyes. I walked into ye bathroom and Trell was in the shower singing.

"I feel like I'm Gucci man in 2006," he mumbled.

"Kentrell," I opened the shower door to reveal his naked body.

"What?" He groaned.

"Your phone is going off," I stated.

"It's probably my mom just leave it right there I'll answer when I get out," he told me.

I'm going to give him one time to tell me the truth, "where are you taking your mom for dinner?"

"Olive Garden, maybe I dont know I'll see where she wanna go," he told me.

So you just going to lie in my face, "okay cause you know damn well that wasn't your mom blowing your line." I stated.

"Who is that right here?" I showed him the messages.

"Oh her, that just my homegirl," he shrugged.

I threw the phone at him and it hit him in the nose and then fell in the water, "Whatchu hit me in my nose for?" He held his face.

"You know that's a lie," I said.

"Ba-" he reached for my arm.

"Get off me, and go home. After all, I'm just you baby moms right," I started to cry.

"Why are you crying," he asked me.

"Cause this hurts," I yelled.

"It doesn't have to because we can pretend it never happened," he cut the water off and wrapped a towel around his waist.

I turned around and started to walk away from him, I can't believe he just said that. And we were doing so good. How could he?

"Tay, you got what you wanted?" He grabbed my arm.

"No I didn't, now let go of me," I snatched myself away from him.

"You should not have been going through my phone?" He told me.

"You shouldn't have been texting other bitches," I stated.

"You went behind my back and checked my phone," he rolled his eyes.

"You think I like going behind your back, I don't," I mumbled. "But if I hadn't then I wouldn't know what I know now and this would all be for nothing."

"Your mad me for talking to other people?" He asked.

If you watched vampire diaries.. well.

"No I'm mad at you because I love you," I yelled. I looked away from him and wiped my tears when I realized what I said. I love him.

"Well maybe that's the problem," he said lowly. "It's just cheating. We can get past it."

"No we can't Kentrell. I could have been happy with someone else," I said.

"I would have ripped open his neck, that's how much control you have over me," he told me.

"And I'm still here, that's how much control you have over me," I told him.

"Listen to us...this is toxic. We are in a toxic relationship, Tay, I just cheated on you, and you don't care." He told me.

"You want me to care? You want me to blame you? Easy! Done. You screwed up Trell. Again." I got in his face.

"Thank you!" He chuckled.

"You put me in a position where I have to bend my morals again, where I have to go against everything single thing that I believe in, again. Because I love you!" I yelled.

"Well then stop loving me," he stressed.

We really just went to see a therapist and went this whole thing because he wanted me to love him.

And this is what I get the first time I actually love him. How could he?

"I can't!" I yelled .

"Well that's the problem. We don't work." He told me.

"I know," I let my tears fall as we both just stood there staring at each other.

"Then we agree," he stated. "This has to end."

"It just did," I wiped my tears and turned away. "It's over. We're over."

He grabbed me and turned me around, connecting our lips.  I pushed him away and wiped my tears, "can you just go."

~~~~~~
Thoughts?
Unedited.