Ch.31

Taymor McIntyre

Taymor McIntyre

Jordan Parked And then everyone jumped out the car getting out the way so Jordan could help me out. He carried me bridal style to the emergency room where we met Kentrell.

"Damn he looks like he's bout to fall out," Symere examined me. I felt my eyes get heavy as another contraction came along.

"Baby boy, come on keep ya eyes open for me," Kentrell took my into his arms, cradling me.

"Trell it hurts so bad," I whimpered. "I can't do this."

"You can do anything you put your mind to," he carried me over to the desk. "I need help I think he's having the baby."

A nurse came around with a whee Chair and Kentrell sat me in it and followed behind me and the nurse while everyone else stayed in the waiting room.

One hour later...

"I can't feel my legs," I laughed as Kentrell fed me a red vine.

"It's almost time for our baby," he smiled. "I can't believe I was right, it's a girl."

"Yeah, I wanted a boy, but I'm just hoping that she will be okay. She's going to be four months early." I sighed as I rubbed my belly.

"I love you so much," he rubbed my braided hair.

"I love you too," I smiled at him.

"Thank you so much, for everything."

"What'd I do?" I slowly smiled.

"I treat you so bad and you still here. Giving birth to my baby. And your in love with me. Me! Of all people. I swear I'm changing. I swear I'll never hurt you again." He told me.

"We've only been broken up for", I grabbed my phone and looked at the time ", eleven hours, and somehow you've had an attitude change?" I chuckled.

"Yes I have ," he grabbed my hand. "You gotta believe me."

"I don't know, you really played the fuckkkk out of me." I chuckled.

"It's not funny," he mumbled.

"I know," I sighed. "I'm so out of it."

"What should we name her?" He kissed my hand.

"I was thinking A'Keela Marie Gaulden," I told him.

"Like from A'Keela and the bee?" He asked.

"I guess," I shrugged.