ten

Yoongi's POV

Yoongi's POV

University of Seoul, 05:30 P.M 』

📚

"How did it go?" Hoseok questioned me as soon as I left the exam room

I didn't really know. The judges were particularly impassive, emotionless. It was hard to figure out what they were thinking, but I still hoped my song was good enough. Creating a short sample and writing a single verse for it was harder than you think. I was proud of my work.

"Don't know. They might not be impressed by rap music but whatever, I like what I did."

My friend and classmate patted my back. "I know you're talented Yoongi! You must've aced it."

Hopefully.

"How about a drink tonight? To celebrate the end of this exam? Let's invite Namjoon too!"

~ ♡ ~

Music and alcohol were all over the place. The boys and I were hanging at a local bar, mainly attractive to hip hop amateurs. I've always loved this place, especially because this is where I've met my two closest friends for the first time. None of us knew each other. Namjoon used to work here as a part-timer while Hoseok regularly came  to write and get inspired.

However, the bar made me think of something—more like someone—else. Truth is, I've brought (y/n) here for our first date and to be honest, all I could think of was her. I pictured her sitting across from me, staring at me with her cute (e/c) eyes, paying fully attention to whatever I said as if I was the most interesting person in the world. The way she made me feel special ; it was crazy!

I've always been shy by nature, a private person and a loner. I only had a few friends. Namjoon, Hoseok and Dayeon, my neighbor. Never been the dating type neither, always busy with music and school. On the contrary, (y/n) seemed much more extroverted and outgoing. Also, she was indeniably pretty ; her confidence being one of her most attractive feature. Due to all these things, I might have developped a slight crush on that weird girl.