fourteen

『 Lavender, 05:30 P

Lavender, 05:30 P.M 』

📚

Jimin and I were joking around as the rain kept pouring and drench the whole city of Seoul. I didn't really like rain when I was at work because it kept costumers from coming. Rainy days were the worst, especially because seventy percent of our costumers were students and that rain was a good reason for them to remain locked in coffee shops and libraries. At least, it gave us time for hefting work.

On days like that, I wish we could close earlier and leave but it wasn't acceptable. Also, (c/n) would have us killed by the minute he'd know it.

"How's it going with Yoongi?"

I pursed my lips, leaning against the counter as Jimin took the only chair.

"I'll ask him on a date and tell him I'd like to—be in a relationship with him?"

Jimin chuckled, apparently amused by my choice of words. He shook his head from left to right, expressing dislike.

"You should let him do it."

"What are you saying?"

He shrugged. "Wait till he does it. I'm sure he wants it, I saw it when he left because you were laughing to your lawyer's jokes."

I nodded. "He said he was jealous."

"See! Let him do it (y/n), I'm sure he will." He patted my back, almost forcing me to stay quiet.

~ ♡ ~

Was I supposed to follow Jimin's advice? As much as I wanted to believe Yoongi was into me, I needed to be sure and ask him straight away. What was the point of waiting? Obviously, he was the shy type. I doubted he'd try anything.

During half an hour, I kept thinking of a way to ask Yoongi out and confess my feelings. Should I call him? Meet him? Wait for him to reach me? I'd ask myself that a billion times, before realizing how dumb I was acting. Yoongi was far from extravagant, so I didn't have to do anything special. A simple, short and explicit would do. Hopefully.

Lying on the couch, I stared at my phone for a few minutes. Alright, I should do it. It's now or never. Come on (y/n), do it!

Me : Hey! Are you busy?

Thirteen minutes later, my phone buzzed. I placed it on the coffee table, to avoid answering too fast.

Yoongi : no?

Me : Great! I wanted to tell you something🙃

Yoongi : ok?

So cold!

Me : Ok
Me : I'll say it now
Me : sO
Me : I really like you! I enjoyed every date we had and I'd like to know if you feel the same way. If you do, maybe we can date? Like officially. Be a couple!

I had to wait forty more minutes to receive his answer. When he did, he sent a picture instead of a simple text. There were notes written on a notebook ; it looked like a song. There was a title : Her. Right away, he sent :

Yoongi : this is what i think abt you
Yoongi : in case you don't get it, i like you too idiot