epilogue

『 Wild dogs club, 11:20 P

Wild dogs club, 11:20 P.M 』

📚

"That was so cool!" I exclaimed, happily clapping my hands "You guys improved a lot! The crowd loved it!"

The three boys were staring at me with tired smiles on. I was glad I had witnessed these talented men perform in some hip-hop club. Although it seemed pretty random for some people, it felt like a huge chance for them.

Eventually, the show came to an end, giving me the chance to meet the boys backstage. Both Namjoon and Hoseok left around one o'clock, leaving Yoongi and I alone. I could tell how tired he was, so I offered him to spend the night at my place. Although he wanted to sleep, I still wanted to stay with him.

On our way home, I couldn't stop praising his friends and him. They gave us an incredible show, filled with passion, pure work of hip-hop and poetry combined. Not to mention the crowd danced hard to their performance, enjoying each beat of their songs. They were impressive.

"I think I can do better." Yoongi said as we reached my apartment

I frowned. "Obviously, but what you did tonight was great!"

"I don't know (y/n)..." he sighed "I really liked it! Rapping and performing for the crowd, seeing them dance and clap for us ; it was crazy! But I can improve, I wasn't confident at all."

We removed our coats and walked to the living room, comfortably sitting across from each other.

"It was your third performance Yoongi, you're still learning. Also, you didn't look like you were scared or apprehensive ; no one could tell. The boys and you did great! Hoseok is talented, Namjoon is talented, you are talented. Give it some time and practice, you'll get used to it eventually. And who knows? Maybe one day, my boyfriend will become a worldwide famous rapper!"

Showing off his gummy smile, he pinched my nose in attempt to hide his embarrassment. If only he could see what I see ; a dedicated and persevering man with a head full of dreams which might come true.

"I'll be the first one to buy your album!" I said, trying to make him smile again

He paused for a second, scanning me from head to toe then cleared his throat and looked away. His shy self was truly the cutest thing ever.

"Thank you for inspiring me."

Yoongi said that with in a soft voice, almost like a whisper. Deeply moved by his words, I took his hands and pressed them in mines, smiling widely.

"Thank you for loving me."