Worried

School AU with Grian being depressed, again. Hoorayyyyy.....

Grian's POV

I sat in my bed, stressed out and crying. I clutched my phone in my grip and was hunched over it, typing frantically to my friend.

Grian: The video won't send for homework!!!!

Mumbo: I know! I have tried contacting Mr. Davis but he hasn't responded. He might push it back or something.

I got a rough feeling in my chest as I breathed in and out heavily. I put down my phone and held my head in my hands.

Mumbo: Grian?

I picked up my phone again and typed again.

Grian: Do you ever just want to kill yourself? Like it all is getting to be too much and all this crap could go away?

Mumbo: .....

My eyes widened when I realized what I was saying.

Grian: I mean, I am not thinking about doing that type of thing!

I was planning to do that type of thing....

Mumbo: Grian? Are you okay?

Grian: Please don't tell anyone! I just am having a tough time! I can handle it though!

Mumbo:..... Please talk to somebody....

Grian: I am okay! I have dealt with this type of thing before!

Mumbo: WAT

Mumbo: Grian I swear to-

I didn't finish reading the message before I threw my phone across the room. I winced when a loud bang came from it. I went over and picked it up, checking my phone and seeing it was okay.

Grian: Please don't tell anyone!

Mumbo: ..... fine

Mymbo: but tell somebody if it gets too much

I sighed in relief.

Grian: Thank you Mumbo! I have to get back to doing other homework now, see you tomorrow.

Mumbo: okay then.... stay safe

I turned off my phone and looked at the large homework folder in front of me. I pulled out my vocab sheets, textbook, blank paper, and some other worksheets to do. I picked my phone up again and saw the assignment failed to send yet again.

/later that evening/

I was just finishing up my homework when I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in." I said as I finished scribbling down the definition for alumni. My mum opened the door and walked over to me, sitting on the bottom of my bed.

"How are you feeling sweetie?" She asked me softly as I looked up at her in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"Is everything going all right at school? Mumbo told me some things earlier." She said in a quiet voice and I froze before relaxing.

"I am alright. We have our unit on mental health so he probably wanted to see if I was okay or something." I lied with a smile on my face, perfectly trained to stay in all situations. She nodded her head unsure.

"Okay darling, just tell us if anything is wrong. Daddy and I love you so so much." My mum said as she brought me into a hug. I hugged her back, feeling warmth go through me . Dad was on a business trip so it was just her, me, and my little sister here.