Puzzle

(ITS FRIDAY!!!! That means i reupload more than one oneshot. Today's randomly chosen one is Puzzle! For reference, this was written around the time of Demise. If you don't know the rules of Demise, please look them up, it may help to know. This also involves Idea, the company that consisted of Bdubs, Keralis and Xisuma. Everything is the same. I hope you enjoy the reupload of Puzzle!)

(Third Wheel, requested by KeichiAkechi)

3rd Person POV
Xisuma stood their ackwardly as Keralis and Bdubs looked him over.

"Hmmm I still don't trust him." Keralis finally said after a moment, adjusting his elytra on his back and taking fireworks out of his pocket.

"Even though I am dead, you aren't going to trust me?" Xisuma asked softly as Bdubs had an uneasy look as he came over and hugged Xisuma.

"I trust you. We should all stay together, right Keralis?" Bdubs almost pleaded, afraid of losing either of his friends. Keralis sighed before pocketing his rockets again and nodded his head.

"Fine but I am watching you." Keralis told Xisuma who nodded his head slowly. He just wanted to conduct a meeting about IDEA but of course drama couldn't not occur.

/timeskip/

Xisuma felt alone.

He felt like a third wheel. He tried to talk to Keralis and Bdubs like old pals but they would either completely ignore him or nervously listen to him, not completely listening since they were looking around for levers or redstone. Xisuma did nothing though, all he did was collect materials for their store.

It started to even out a couple weeks later when the other two started to believe Xisuma. He hasn't killed them so he can't possibly be evil, right?

Still, Xisuma was an outcast. Keralis and Bdubs managed to grow closer together, sending messages to each other in the group chat and meeting each other while X got stock for IDEA. He felt so alone and distanced from them.

"You alright Shashwami?" Keralis asked one day while the three were building more rooms and he realized their friend was awfully quiet. X looked up and plastered a smile on his face.

"Yeah of course! Just tryin to concentrate on the build." He responded even though it wasn't the truth. He just didn't want to bother Keralis and Bdubs as they chatted since he felt he was already intruding by just being in the same room. Xisuma just didn't want to worry his friends, so he stayed quiet.

Xisuma would most of the time stay in his base, isolated from everyone, even people on the dead team. Some started to worry and wonder why. Demise continued to be played, Keralis and Bdubs eventually dying as well. They still stayed together as well. When Bdubs died first, Keralis continued talking to his friend and still hung out together. Xisuma started to think they just didn't like him. It seems obvious now that Bdubs demised that Keralis obviously favored him over X.

Soon, Demise ended.

Everyone got revived and were all together instead of against each other.

But of course Xisuma still felt outcasted. He felt like a puzzle piece that didn't fit and was just their, useless and unsatisfying. Keralis and Bdubs were trying to talk to him but he got quieter and quieter. X insisted he was fine but Keralis and Bdubs started to worry. They were some of the last of the Hermits to start worrying for their helmeted friend.

So they conducted a meeting.

Keralis POV
"So it has come to everyone's attention that Shashwami is quieter than usual." I told the group as they nodded their heads in agreement.

"Yeah, it almost sounds like his voice from Season 1. That was tragic." Biffa explained as some of the older Hermits nodded their heads in agreement.

"He also has been in his base rather than playing games with us as well." Scar pointed out as everyone agreed.

"So we all agree he is not okay?" Bubbles asked as once again, everyone gave signs they agreed.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked as everyone shrugged.

"Why would he not feel okay though? We try to invite him to things and he always declines or comes along but is always silent." Bubble added as everyone began thinking.

"Maybe he's sick? I don't feel like socializing while I am sick." Cub suggested.

"Maybe something happened at his base that he could be working on? It could just be a large project." Mumbo asked.

"Wait, what if he doesn't feel like he has anyone to socialize with?" Grian asked as we gave him confused looks.

"What do you mean?" I asked him as he sighed.

"There are times in one of my other servers where I felt like I bothered everyone or didn't fit in with everyone else so I either busied myself with projects or stayed in my base all day."

"So your suggesting he might not feel like he fits in?" Grian nodded his head and I sighed. "But why? Shashwami is one of the most well loved people on this server. We never-" I paused and looked at Bdubs and saw his eyes widened.

"Keralis, I think we made a mistake."

Xisuma's POV
I sighed and wiped the sweat off my forehead. Working with redstone is a hard and grueling task. I heard rockets outside but I didn't bother looking up. I knew it was probably Keralis or Bdubs asking for resources. I heard footsteps come into the room.

"You know you don't have to ask for resources, you know where the storage system it." I said as the footsteps stopped. I heard a deep shuddering breath behind me and turned to see all the Hermits, Keralis' eyes seemed to be wider than usual and Bdubs had tears in his eyes. Everyone else had frowns on their faces and I felt a similar frown appear on my face. "What's wrong?" I asked softly.

"Xisuma..." I flinched, Keralis never called me by my real name. Are they going to finally tell me I don't belong? He ran up to me, hugging me close as he cried into my shirt. I stood their stiff for a second since I didn't know what was happening. I wrapped my arms around him and rubbed circles into his back. Bdubs ran up as well, also hugging me. The others came up and we were soon all in a group hug. After a while, we pulled apart and I looked at them with confusion.

"So what was that about?" I asked as everyone gave each other a look.

"I'm sorry for leaving you out of things Shashwami... I didn't think I hurt your feelings..." Keralis said but I was still confused.

"Yeah we were only playing around. We didn't mean to exclude you out of whatever Keralis and I were doing." Bdubs said and I finally realized they must have found out about how I feel.

"It's not your faults, I should have told you guys how I felt out of place. I'm sorry." I told them as they looked shocked.

"You don't have to say sorry X, it was really our faults. We were messing around and made you feel hurt and we didn't notice until it got this bad that you sound like you did years ago!" Bdubs told me as I looked at them surprised.

"Do I really sound...?" Everyone nodded their heads and I frowned. "I thought I got rid of that..."

"We don't care how you sound Shashwami, we just want you to feel like you fit in and we will help you get back to that. Right guys?" Keralis asked the group as everyone agreed. I smiled and pulled everyone close again, finally feeling back in place like a puzzle piece.

(TBH I had no idea how I was going to write this request but I got it done and I am so tired it is 3 am. I need to go to bed but I would like to announce that requests are open again! Also, if anyone wants to request anything, please do it in the first part of this story where the requests go. Thanks!

Also I should have another sequel one-shot out soon but there is a tie on which one most people would like to see, either

<Perfect>

Or

<Night 3 FNAH>

If you could vote for one, that would be a lot of help!)