Coincidence

It was a normal day, Stress was just out to get groceries for her apartment after a long recording session. She has a schedule for the week but this time she fell behind, wanting to play Minecraft for a bit longer.

Her grocery list was in her hand as she walked in, following the path she did every week. All her meals were planned out so her apartment wouldn't get piled with food. Stress groaned when she heard a storm brewing outside, knowing she didn't bring a raincoat or an umbrella with her. She just quickly went through the store, grabbing her food before getting them checked out. She brought her colorful totes with her to carry the food so at least it would stay dry. She wove a thanks to the casier before leaving the little store. She sighed as she got ready to run, her apartment only being a few blocks away.

She shouldered one of the totes and clenched her sore hands around the others as she ran outside. The first thing she felt the the coldness of the rain on her face, pulling her pink jacket over her some more. She ran through the streets, quickly hoping to get to her flat before the rain picked up.

A crack of lightning was heard and she fell to the ground, electrocuted.

-----

The first thing the Hermits heard was that Stress went to the hospital but they were worried for her. They had no idea what happened. The next thing to happen was a new video on her channel was released. When they clicked the video, they hoped to see a tired and weak looking Stress in the hospital, they didn't expect to see a sad older woman.

"Is this thing on dear?" She asked behind the camera and then thr sound of approval was heard. "Hey everyone, I am Stress' mum." The woman introduced herself. "The camera man is my husband and we have unfortunate news. Stress got struck by lightning when she was going home from the shops. She unfortunately passed right there... she told us that if anything happened, we were to inform her fans and friends with a video. I hope this cleared things up, she hasn't posted in awhile." The video continued on about how happy and young Stress was.

Letters came in the mail to each hermit, inviting them to Stress' funeral. It was tougher for some Hermits to get there, Scar needing medical attention and TFC being older, but they would be there by video. The Hermits in the United States decided to meet up in Georgia so they could take an international flight together. They were saddened but they got to see each other, some for the first time.

-----

The Hermits in the UK decided to help out with their friends arriving, driving them to hotels and doing anything they could. The funeral came quick, the Hermits were dressed nice and even the two watching from a camera did. It was a small ceremony, Stress was an antisocial bean when it came to real life rather than game. Tears gathered in their eyes but they knew Stress wouldn't like for them to be saddened by this. In the days afterward, the Hermits decided to hang out. They laughed and hung out together, some filming for their vlog channel *cough* Mumbo *cough* but in all, they strengthened their relationships with each other. It was good.

-----

Grian yawned, rubbing his eyes sleepily as he drove his small car quietly. The group toured some of London's attractions and it made the short msn tired. No matter how chaotic he is, he takes safety seriously. In his gut he got a bad feeling when he started driving. Something was going to happen but he didn't know if it would be good or bad. He nodded off a bit, sitting up immediately and trying to glue his eyes to the road. Sleep overtook his body, causing him to pass out and lean on the wheel, driving the car straight into water.

-----

Grian drowned in the water, being found in the water early the next morning. His car drifted off into the lake, causing it to sink. There was an obvious struggle but he couldn't get out in time. He had no chance.