15 ~ reminicing

*7 Years Ago*

You woke up next to your boyfriend, Chase and as usual, he was shirtless and you were just in one of his baggy shirts and your underwear. You quietly slip out of bed and head to the shower to wash off. You were seeing Tony soon and you could practically smell the sex on you.

After about a week spent at Chase's house, you finally decided it was probably time to go back home and spend time with Tony. He hated Chase and you knew it, but you didn't really care. You loved him...despite everything he put you through.

Once you were in the bathroom, you locked the door and undressed, catching yourself in the mirror for a moment. Fuck. Bad decision. You sigh as you look at your half-dressed body, standing in just your bra and underwear, poking at the small bruises and marks all over you.

Chase could get a little...rough? He just gets carried away sometimes in bed. Okay, well, maybe it wasn't just in bed. Sometimes when he got angry or frustrated he would grab you or shove you into walls or doors or something else alike. He didn't mean to hurt you, sometimes you deserved it anyway.

He usually got angry at things you did wrong, like when you didn't get to his house in time after going out, took to long to make him dinner or sometimes when he caught you talking to your guy friends.

You figured he just liked the power. Not that he needed it, he was 6 years older than you so he already had a type of power over you anyway.

You snap yourself out of your trance and take the rest of your clothes off, wincing when you lifted your arms above your head while taking off your bra. You turn the shower on and hop in, letting the warm steam engulf you and send you into a heaven-like trance.

After a long shower, you get dressed and dry your hair, styling it how you always did.

Once you leave the bathroom, you see Chase standing right by the door, almost waiting for you, and you jump

"Hey, babe." He growls, still shirtless. "Where are you going so early?"

"I-I'm going home, remember?"

"Right." He rolls his eyes and pushes past you, entering the bathroom. "See ya then. Text me."

"Okay." You reply and he closes the door and you hear the shower start. You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding in and walk back to the bedroom, grabbing the rest of your belongings like a bag with clothes and your phone which was charging on the bedside table. Since Chase kind of already said goodbye, you head downstairs and leave.

You drive home and once you're there, Tony meets you outside your mansion and rushes over to you once you park the car.

"(Y/N/N)!" He squeals excitedly like a 10 year old girl and you giggle, pulling him into a tight hug. He wraps his arms around you and squeezes you. You try to hide your wince, as a sensation that can only be described as burning, starts to arise around your bruised ribs and hips. Eventually, he finally releases, too fast for you to have time to change your pained expression. "Bug? What's wrong?"

"N-nothing." You mumble as tears begin welling in your eyes. He knew something was wrong but he didn't know what, though he did have a brotherly hunch.

"What did that asshole do?" He says sternly, telling you rather than asking as his expression turns aggressive. "I can take care of him."

"T, stop." You tell him, trying to change the subject and step past him but he catches your arm just in time.

"(Y/N)...did he hurt you?" His voice becomes soft and suddenly, you can't stop the tears from rolling down your cheeks out of both relief and pain that you've finally heard someone say it out loud. "Darling..." He mumbles, pulling you into a hug and letting your tears stain his shirt.

"I-I wanted to tell you...I just..." You trail off, honestly not knowing where your confession is coming from considering that you've been in denial for so long.

"Hey, hey, it's okay...you don't need to make excuses, bug. It's alright." Tony soothes you. "You've been dating him for, like, 8 months...how long has he been doing this to you?" He continues once you've calmed down a bit and your tears have stopped. He releases you from his comforting hug to talk to you in a more serious tone.

"The whole time..." You mumble back and you see Tony basically shatter out of defeat and disappointment. "I didn't think it was a big deal, I should've told you. I'm sorry, Tony. I didn't realise how bad it was."

"Shhh, it's okay. I know." He tells you softly, pulling you back into a hug when the tears you didn't even notice start falling again. "We're gonna go inside, you're gonna break up with him over text, then change your number, and I'm gonna call my lawyers and make sure he never contacts you ever again, okay?"

"Yeah...okay. Thank you." You agree and he takes your hand and leads you inside. He sits you down on the couch and brings you over a blanket, a hot chocolate and the TV remote. Tony tells you he's going to make a few calls about this and he'll be right back and that you should text Chase right now, to get it out of the way.

You do as he says.

Y/n: Chase, I'm breaking up with you. I think it's for the best

Y/n: For both of us

Chase: what the fuck?? are you serious?

Y/n: Yes

Chase: fuck you. i knew you were just a slut 🙄

Lovely.

You sigh in frustration and shut your phone off before throwing it on the other side of the couch so you won't look at it again. A few minutes later, Tony comes back in and tells you that everything has been sorted and he won't be contacting you again.

"I've got it covered (Y/N/N). You're safe now." He tells you and you jump up off the couch and pull him into a long hug.

"Thank you, Tony. I love you."

"Love you too, bug."

hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

i'm already writing the next one so it'll probably be out pretty soon hahahaha

hope you guys are okay with how soon i posted a new chapter :)

thank you so much for reading lovelies, love you all xxxx

byeeee <33