CHAPTER 1

TAEHO'S POV
-Flashback some months ago-
I arrive really late to home... Today job was exhausting, seriously, I think that I'm not able to listen to my boss anymore... Now, I just want to have dinner, take a nice and warm shower, and go straight to sleep...

I arrive back home, and all the lights are turned off... But there's something weird here... I can hear some weird noises coming from my room...

I leave my jacket and so at the living and head there

I leave my jacket and so at the living and head there... I sigh since I can recognize this noises... It's my wife, Eunji... She's probably busy with... Another man.

I open the door, to find them doing it as I supposed... The truth is that I'm not surprised... I already knew that she was cheating on me...

-Eunji: Taeho! I-I can explain...
-Taeho: No... There's no need to do that... Just, ignore that I'm here... (sighs and leaves the room)

I don't want to deal with her right now, seriously, I'm too tired for this... I just want to disappear somewhere... I don't want to keep on going this way, my life sucks...

Suddenly, the man she was with, heads outside as fast as possible that I'm not even able to see him leave... And then, Eunji tries to approach me...