CHAPTER 12

JR'S POV
I head to Eunji's house since I've been invited by Yuta hyung. He's happy that I did a great job with his "last business" and said that this is my reward, being honest, I can't be happier.

-Yuta: Yo kid... (smiles) Here you have what you want, she's watching the TV, and about the dinner... We'll order pizzas later...
-Jr: Thanks hyung (smiles)

I enter and just as he told me, Eunji is there looking as hot and beautiful as always... God, why is the stupid of my future me here, when he could be at his time with her?

-Jr: Hi Eunji... (smiles)
-Eunji: Oh, you are already here...
-Jr: You know, today I would like to have a serious talk with you... (smiles)
-Eunji: (sighs) You know, I hate those kind of talks, I always get bored...
-Jr: What if I go fast and straight to the point?

-Eunji: Agh, great... But don't bother me once you are done with it, okay?
-Jr: Yeah, don't worry... I'll let you watch your TV show peacefully... (smiles)
-Eunji: Fine, you have thirty seconds...
-Jr: Just?! (clears your throat) Okay... Uhm, you know... I really like you Eunji...
-Eunji: (sighs) God, I expected you to say something new today...
-Jr: Ah... Actually, today I wanted to go further than those simple words...
-Eunji: (serious)
-Jr: Today... I would like to ask you out, I would like to make you mine, today... I would like to become your boyfriend... So, uhm... Do you want to be my girlfriend? (smiles) I swear I'll do whatever you want... I'll treat you as a queen, that's the least you deserve... Please, Eunji...
-Eunji: (checking you from head to toe) I guess I don't have any other option... But, you know, you still need to work for my brother, okay?
-Jr: Yeah okay, that's not a problem! (happy) God! You don't know how happy you make me (smiles)
-Eunji: Yeah, if I were you I would be really happy too... I mean, the one and only Eunji accepted to be your girlfriend... (smirks)
-Jr: Yeah (throws yourself to their couch) Today is the best day of my life... (chuckles)
-Eunji: Yeah, yeah... But now be quiet, you said you wouldn't bother me anymore...
-Jr: Oh, yeah... Sorry babe (smiles)

Haha... "Babe", I always wanted to call her like that... I can't believe that I'm finally going out with Eunji... I am not dreaming, right?

I look at her and she's totally focused on the show... I really didn't expect that after the confession we would be like this... I mean, I expected a kiss or something like that?

-Yuta: Yo kid, open the door the pizza delivery is here... Oh, and you need to pay him... I don't want to waste my money like this...
-Jr: Okay, hyung (smiles)

I guess it is okay to pay since now we are family... Yuta hyung is now my brother in law, and of course, I always wanted to treat Eunji dinner and so...

It would be much better if she just paid attention to me as well... I feel a little bit pissed because I would like to be lovey dovey instead of watching that boring TV show... But I guess that I can't do anything...

-Time skip until Jr returns back home-

-Jr: I'm back home... (smiles)
-Taeho: Hey there... (smiles)

-Jr: You look happy

-Jr: You look happy...
-Taeho: Of course, I finally told Jeongyeon about how I was feeling... It was the best thing I ever did... (chuckles)
-Jr: That's good, I also confessed to Eunji, you know... She accepted to be my girlfriend... (smiles) But...
-Taeho: "But"?
-Jr: I don't know, it was not as I expected it would... She was ignoring me completely... (sighs) She's my girlfriend, that's everything I can do for now... I don't have the guts to kiss her or something like that...
-Taeho: Kiss Eunji, huh? (chuckles)
-Jr: Can you give me a hint about when will our first kiss be?
-Taeho: I... I can't say...
-Jr: Why not? I'm sure that you know about it! You can't have forgotten about something that important!
-Taeho: I'm telling you that I don't know, don't be childish and let the things be... (sighs) Oh, by the way... This afternoon, I took your phone by mistake, so I think that you have mine...
-Jr: Oh really? (checks your phone) That's right, here your phone...
-Taeho: And here you have yours... (smiles) Well, since I guess that you already had dinner and I ate with Jeong before, I'm gonna take a shower and head to sleep... See you tomorrow...
-Jr: Yeah, okay...

Damn it... He looks really happy, is it that fun to be around Jeong? She has always been one of my best friends... But since I ignored the possibility of going out with her, I never looked at her as a woman...

But him... He seems to be really happy about his relationship with her... And me... I finally got the girl of my dreams... But it is not how I wanted it to be... Anyway, I'm gonna go to sleep.

TAEHO'S POV
He really wanted to know about his first kiss with Eunji... But how am I supposed to tell him that he'll never kiss her?

There's no skinship, the relationship with Eunji has always been like that... I only had the right to say that she was my girlfriend and that was all, we never cuddled or acted like a couple.

Oh, someone is calling me... I look at the ID and is Jeongyeon... What does she want at this time?

Me: Yeah?
Jeongyeon: Taeryu? You don't know what happened! (chuckles) You were right, seriously... Your plan finally worked out!
Me: Oh really? (smiles)
Jeongyeon: Yeah, Taeho met me today and he confessed... If I'm honest, I almost slapped him because I thought he was just messing with me... But no! He even kissed me... Agh, how embarrassing... He had my first kiss...
Me: I'm happy for you Jeong...
Jeongyeon: So, uhm... From now on, we are no longer together, okay? I mean, the plan is already done... It's not necessary to act anymore...
Me: Yeah, now you belong to Jung Taeho... I got it... (smiles)
Jeongyeon: Great, I just wanted to tell you so... So, I'm gonna go to sleep, goodnight Taeryu! Thanks for your help...
Me: Your welcome, goodnight Jeong (smiles and hangs up)

So I got her first kiss huh? I'm a lucky guy... But let's see how do I do it so she doesn't spot the real Taeho with Eunji... This is gonna be complicated...