CHAPTER 10

TAEHO'S POV
Today there's nothing to do, he's gonna help Yuta with his drug business to get Eunji's favor... How can he be that idiot?! Or better said, how could I be that idiot??

-Taeho: Yuta... We need to leave it here for today Jeongyeon...
-Jeongyeon: Huh? Why? (confused) Taeho is right there in front of us...
-Taeho: No, we can't follow him today... (sighs) Let me walk you back home... Forget about Taeho today...
-Jeongyeon: Your face changed so suddenly... Are you okay? A few seconds ago you were being all flirty and now you are really serious...
-Taeho: Because something serious is going on here... (sighs) Let's go back home...
-Jeongyeon: Taeryu... (tries to hold your arm)
-Taeho: (let go in a rude way) I... I'm sorry... Let's go...

I almost forget about me being an adult, I can't let me follow my feelings... It would be illegal... I'm an adult and they are not yet.

-Jeongyeon: Yo, Jung Taeryu, are you mad? (worried)

-Taeho: I am not... (smiles) Don't worry Jeong...
-Jeongyeon: Then, treat me that hamburger you said you would (chuckles)
-Taeho: But that was just part of-
-Jeongyeon: I don't care, a promise is a promise... Let's go (smiles) This way, none of us will think about Taeho, okay?
-Taeho: (chuckles) Fine, but just so you know... You are taking advantage of this situation... Next time you'll be the one treating me, okay?
-Jeongyeon: Ugh, fine... (smiles)

We then headed to a fast food restaurant and order two hamburger with french fries and ketchup. Casually, Jeong grabbed extra ketchup because she knows someone who loves it... I also know who is she referring to, the little penguin.

I really appreciate the fact that Jeong proposed to spend the afternoon like this so I stopped being that worried. But I know what my other me is doing right now, and I just can't take it off of my mind...

-Time skip until the night-

I'm currently laying at the couch waiting for my other me to arrive back from that stupid business he has with Yuta...

-Jr: I'm back...
-Taeho: Are you okay? Today was a hard day because the customer we had to pass the drug hit us... I remember it clearly, my ribs hurted a lot...
-Jr: You seriously know about everything, huh?
-Taeho: Of course, I have gone through this before you... Now come to me, I'm gonna help you with that wound, I already prepared the first aid kit...
-Jr: (while you are treating him) Was it fun?
-Taeho: Hmmm?
-Jr: Your date with Jeong...
-Taeho: Of course, Jeong is such a cutie, and although she doesn't like to admit it, she's really feminine and unique... (smiles)
-Jr: (sighs) Why can't you say the same things about Eunji, dummy?
-Taeho: Because I know what's going out with her... (serious)
-Jr: Wait! (happy) We got to go out with Eunji?!
-Taeho: Yeah, we did...
-Jr: Yay!!

-Taeho: (sighs) If I were you I wouldn't be that happy

-Taeho: (sighs) If I were you I wouldn't be that happy... Wait a moment, I am you and I am not happy...
-Jr: Because you got stupid as the years passed by... (chuckles) We got to go out with Eunji, do you understand, Eunji!! (smiles) How was our first kiss? Are we gonna be a man soon, if you know what I mean? (smirks)
-Taeho: Keep calm, what you should do is to stop seeing her and Yuta, they are dangerous...
-Jr: You are an idiot... I got to have dinner with Eunji, that's all that matters... (smiles)
-Taeho: I wonder when will you realize that they are just using you... (sighs) Anyway, I'm gonna go to sleep, if you are smart, you'll obey me and forget about her...
-Jr: Tch... As if I would... (smiles)

I then head to my room and head to sleep... Why can't he understand that I'm telling him this because our future will seriously be a mess if he doesn't obey? He's an idiot...

Ugh, it doesn't make sense when I curse him because after all, I'm cursing myself... I hope I can solve this soon and return back home...

Now that I think about it, I have left that future without telling my mother or anyone... Minho is the only one who knows that I'm here...

And talking about him, I should tell him to keep on doing those weird experiments, I mean, look at this, he'll succeed in a future...

-Time skip until you head to school-

-Jeongyeon: Good morning Taeryu (smiles)
-Taeho: Hey there Jeong (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: You know, you look like a zombie, haven't you rested well?
-Taeho: (sighs) I guess you already know me enough to notice this stuff... (chuckles) I couldn't sleep, I've been thinking about my future the whole night...
-Jeongyeon: Future, huh? (smiles) You don't need to worry... I think you'll do great...

-Taeho: (chuckles) You are cute (pats her head) If you just knew

-Taeho: (chuckles) You are cute (pats her head) If you just knew... (walks away)
-Jeongyeon: (blushed) W-What's wrong with this idiot today?

I head to my seat and start preparing the books and everything for the first class... I can't forget that I need to study hard as well so I can get a great job in a future...

JR'S POV
I arrive to class with Minho, and spot my other me looking down and spacing out while looking outside the window... He looks really pensive... Why is he suddenly acting so mature?

And Jeongyeon... Look at her... She looks really into him... How is it possible that he's not noticing how she's looking straight to him?

-Minho: Taeho?
-Jr: Hmm?
-Minho: I'm asking about your dinner with Eunji... How was it? (smiles)
-Jr: Oh, she's really beautiful even eating... At this point I think that Eunji and perfection are synonyms... (chuckles)
-Minho: Ugh... Look at you being all cheesy... (laughs)
-Jr: You'll understand once you fall in love idiot... (smiles)
-Minho: Maybe... So, why do you look a little bit down?

That's the same thing I am asking myself... Why do I look down? I should be really happy that I got to be Eunji's boyfriend... But now, my future me has me a little bit worried...