CHAPTER 5

TAEHO'S POV
It's been two weeks since I said that I would join the school... But we didn't count with the fact that we need to pay in order to enroll me there... So, Jr has needed to ask his parents for more money saying that the apartment increased it's tax...

And with everything solved, today I'm gonna start my first day at school! Wait, should I really say that? I've been at this school for more time than the others...

-Taeho: Yo, Jr! You better wake up right now! We can't be late (smiles)
-Jr: Oh, why are you so annoying? Let me sleep a little more... (sighs)
-Taeho: No way, I don't want to be late (grabs his shirt and pulls him out of the bed) Let's go, we gotta study hard in order to have a great future... (smiles)
-Jr: I hate you...
-Taeho: You'll love me in a future (smiles)

-Jr: Sure... (sighs) Let's go...

We then did our morning routine, and get ready for school. In about a half hour, we were ready to leave and Minho was waiting for us at the entrance...

-Both: Morning...
-Minho: Woah, I seriously can't say who is who... I'm sorry Taeho and Taeryu if I change you for each other... (laughs)

Well, he doesn't need to be sorry because after all, we are the same person... Of course it's impossible to say who is who...

After walking about fifteen minutes, we finally arrived to school... Ah, I feel really nostalgic... I'll make sure that I get the best marks possible...

-Jr: Taeryu, please stay near of me, since someone could think that you are me...
-Taeho: Ah, don't worry... (smiles)
-Minho: Isn't that Eunji? (points to a girl)
-Jr: God bless me... She is so beautiful... (almost drooling) Wait here, I'm gonna greet her properly...

Then, from the distance, Minho and I observe how the pissed Eunji from yesterday, glared at the stupid me of today... And later on, an unexpected slap flew to Jr's face...

-Minho: Woah... What did he do to get slapped?
-Taeho: Maybe it's my fault because yesterday I was a little bit rude with her... (smiles)
-Minho: Oh right, you bumped with her... I think you should have told her that you are not Taeho...
-Taeho: Maybe later, Jr has to introduce me to the rest... (smiles)

Then, Jr came back with his reddened cheek... It's funny though, he has received the punishment because of something that I did, but he can't complain because we are the same person after all...

-Minho: What happened, huh? (chuckles)

-Jr: It's not funny... She slapped me because casually, yesterday I rejected having a date with her... (glares at me)
-Taeho: What? I don't want to date her it's not my fault if she confused me with you... (srughs)
-Jr: Taeryu... I thought you already knew about my huge crush on Eunji... (pissed)

Of course I know about it... But I don't want to fall for her because I know that she's not the good one for me... In a future, everything will be a mess if I go out with her... So practically, the fact that she's angry with Jr is something good...

-Taeho: Anyway, shouldn't we head inside already?
-Minho: Yeah, let's go... You are in the same class as us... (smiles)
-Taeho: Cool!
-Jr: Yeah, cool...

We then head to our class, I know the way... I could move around without getting lost, I remember this school perfectly...

Once we enter, everyone seems surprised, of course... They don't know about us being brothers, and they'll have a bad time to differentiate us because we are the same...

-Teacher: So please welcome the older twin, Jung Taeryu (smiles)
-Taeho: Thanks (smiles) Hi, my name is Jung Taeryu and I hope we can get along...

Everyone is shocked, there's no reaction, and the teacher orders me to sit next to Jeongyeon... Yes! There's no better spot! I know her, and although she "doesn't know me", we'll get along really soon...

-Taeho: Hi (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: Hi... (shocked) Oh, uhm... My name is-
-Taeho: Yoo Jeongyeon, I know... (smiles) My brother told me about you while I was abroad...
-Jeongyeon: He did? (smiles)

-Taeho: Yes! (smiles) He said you are really funny, and that you also have fun while skateboarding

-Taeho: Yes! (smiles) He said you are really funny, and that you also have fun while skateboarding... I was looking forward to meet you one day (chuckles)

And with that, Jeongyeon turned into a soft smiley ball... How's that I have never realized about her cuteness until now? Maybe I was too focused on Eunji?

JR'S POV
What is he doing with Jeongyeon? Why is she that smiley around him? I mean, we are the same person, but I think that she has never smiled like that before...

-Minho: Taeho...
-Jr: What? (turns around)

Oh damn it! When I turn around I bump with our teacher's face who was crossing his arms impatiently... I guess that I'll have a punishment later for interrupting the class...

But hey! It's not my fault... My other me, aka, Jung Taeryu, is talking with Jeongyeon... Why is the teacher only focusing on me? Is because he's a new student and wants to be nice? No sense...

-Teacher: Jung Taeho! How do you dare to keep on interrupting my classes?! I'm sick of that, you know what, today it'll be your turn cleaning the class after class... So you better make it shine! (scolding)
-Jr: Yes sir... (looks down)

TAEHO'S POV
I look at my other me, Jr... I don't remember being this problematic, was I? I guess that today I'll need to return back home alone... He'll be here punished...

-Jeongyeon: Yo, Taeryu... (smiles)
-Taeho: Hmm? (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: How many time have you been away?
-Taeho: Uhm, well I left the country when I was like five years old... So it's been quite a while... (chuckles)
-Jeongyeon: Really?!
-Taeho: Yeah, I've been living with a relative, and now I decided to return back home... (lying smiles)
-Jeongyeon: I see... I guess that you probably forgot about the city, why don't you hang with me and some friends after class? (smiles)
-Taeho: Uh... Yeah, okay... Sounds fun (smiles)

 Sounds fun (smiles)