CHAPTER 4

TAEHO'S POV
I decide to start running towards Jeongyeon, but she's using the skate and plus, I think that she's using her headphones as well... Damn, it'll be impossible to approach her... I better run as fast as possible...

-Taeho: Yoo Jeongyeon! Jeongyeon!

I keep on running after her making some of the people at the street laugh at the scene... But seriously, I'm starting to get tired, my legs are not what they used to be... After all I'm forty years old already...

-Taeho: Jeongyeon! Please... I can't run anymore... I'm tired... (pants)

She keeps on going and same do I, when suddenly she stops and I can't hold but to bump against her, why did she stop so suddenly, I didn't have time to react and stop...

-Jeongyeon: Damn it! Can't you see that I was- Oh, Jung Taeho... (smiles)

-Taeho: Ah, sorry

-Taeho: Ah, sorry... I didn't have time to stop, I was running after you because you weren't stopping... Are okay? Are you hurted?
-Jeongyeon: No, no... I'm okay (smiles) You were running after me?
-Taeho: Yeah... And also yelling at you, but I guess that you were with your headphones on, right?
-Jeongyeon: Yeah, but you could have called me to my phone, and that would have stopped the music...
-Taeho: Oh, yeah, you are right, how stupid... I didn't think of that (chuckles)
-Jeongyeon: Dummy...

Well, the truth is that I didn't have her number phone anymore... So of course I couldn't call her, but anyway, I'll play along the excuse that I'm a dummy...

-Jeongyeon: So... What are you doing here? I thought you told me that you couldn't hang out because you were meeting Minho to study for the upcoming exams...
-Taeho: Oh, yeah... But since Minho had something to do, he canceled our plans on last minute... So I decided to look for you (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: I'm your second plan, huh?
-Taeho: H-Huh? No, that's not what I meant... Sorry if it sounded like that...
-Jeongyeon: I said to the girls that I would meet them on our usual spot at the park... But if you still want to come... (smiles) It's up to you, you already know how they are...
-Taeho: Ah, yeah... The girls... Well, in that case, you can have fun with them, we'll hang out some other day (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: Okay, see you Taeho (smiles)
-Taeho: Yeah, see you Jeong... (smiles)

Ah well... I guess that she was right... I always treated her as if she was my second plan, why though? I mean, I have always known that she would be there by my side... Then, when was the moment that I lost her?

-Someone: (puts her hands on your eyes) Guess who I am~ (chuckles)
-Taeho: E-Eunji?
-Eunji: Correct! (smiles)

-Someone: (puts her hands on your eyes) Guess who I am~ (chuckles) -Taeho: E-Eunji? -Eunji: Correct! (smiles)

Agh, Eunji was really pretty by this time... I almost forgot about her young version... But hey! I'm not gonna fall for this again... I know how we'll end up...

-Eunji: Why are you so quiet? Aren't you going to tell me how pretty I am? You always do it... (suspicious look)
-Taeho: Ah, sorry... I just... I have something to do... See you later...
-Eunji: (grabs your arm) Actually, I was thinking that we could have a date today... (smiles) My brother has told me about how incredible you are...
-Taeho: I'm busy, sorry...
-Eunji: Yah! (starting to get pissed) I'm allowing you to have a date with me, you would casually die right now... What's wrong with you today?!
-Taeho: Nothing (smiles) Just that I'm getting mature... See you... (starts walking away)
-Eunji: M-Mature? What the hell?

I then start walking away... What should I do now? I need to run away from the dangerous Eunji, Jeong is with her friends, and my other me is studying back at home with Minho...

Agh... I didn't count with this times, I don't know what should I do... Maybe, maybe i should just play along my older twin role and get to know everyone again...

What am I saying? That would be stupid, and no one would believe me without Jr... Agh, I guess that I'll need to return... Damn it...

-Time skip until you arrive back-

-Taeho: I'm back!
-Jr: Oh, Taeryu you are back... We are also done with this exercises (smiles)
-Taeho: I see, great... (smiles)
-Minho: Yo, don't you notice a sweet scent?

 (smiles) -Minho: Yo, don't you notice a sweet scent?

-Jr: Yeah... Where have you been? (suspicious)
-Taeho: Ah... Well, I bumped with Jeongyeon, and also...
-Both: Also?
-Taeho: Also with Eunji... It must be their perfume what you are smelling... (smiles)
-Jr: Damn it! You've been with my ultimate crush Eunji?! (happy)
-Taeho: Yeah, and also with-
-Jr: And what did she want? What did she say to you?!

Oh god... My stupidity was this severe when I was at this age... What should I answer now... I don't want him to approach her... If he ends up with her, we'll have the same future...

-Taeho: Nothing, she just greeted me and said that she was shopping with her brother... I think that she thought that I am you... (chuckles)
-Minho: That's because you are exactly the same... It's incredible (smiles) So, Taeryu... Will you be coming with us to school?

What?! School? Again?! Why would I do that?! I don't want... I don't want to assist again that living hell... Can't I stay at home doing nothing?

-Jr: Yeah, you should definitely come with us... (smiles)
-Taeho: (glares at him) But...
-Minho: No buts, come with us to school! (smiles) we'll have fun, and we'll introduce you to everyone... They'll be shocked once they discover you are Taeho's older twin... (chuckles)

At this point, I can't say no... But it will be really stupid. I mean, after all... There would be two "me" assisting the school... But hey! Maybe this is my chance to study hard, and in a future I won't need Eunji's brother to find a job... Maybe doing that, I won't have any debt... It would be the first step to solve my life...

-Taeho: Fine! (smiles) I'll be going to school with you guys... (chuckles)

 (chuckles)