CHAPTER 17

JR'S POV
Okay, I don't know exactly what am I doing here right now... I mean, why does it feel like I'm wasting my time? What are we doing here?!

-Jr: Can you explain me again what are we doing here? What if someone sees us here in a dumping site?
-Minho: I told you already... We are here because I need to find material and some pieces to make my time machine... (smiles)
-Jr: That's impossible how are you going to-

Wait a minute... I can't belive it! Is Minho the author of the time machine?! Is he the responsible because of my other me being here?! Did the future Minho send him here?!

-Minho: What? Why did you stop talking suddenly? (confused)

-Jr: Oh, it's nothing... Just that, I really think you'll be able to create a time machine! (smiles)
-Minho: Why did you change your mind so suddenly? (chuckles)
-Jr: I'm your best friend since always, of course I belive in you... I think that you'll make it... (pats his back)
-Minho: Create, then help me to find a-
-Jr: Hey, stop right there... I support and belive in you, but I am not your maid to get my hands dirty looking for pieces for you... (chuckles)
-Minho: Ah, that makes sense... (laughs) It was too good to be real...

Well, so here we are... I'm just keeping him accompanied while he looks for pieces in this smelling place... I wonder what is my other me doing...

Is he with Jeongyeon? Maybe they are just having fun together... I think that Jeongyeon is starting to have feelings for him again... I think she'll forget about me really soon...

Why does it make me feel this sad? I mean, aren't I in love with Eunji? Why is it bothering me, the fact that Jeongyeon will soon get over me?

TAEHO'S POV
I must do this... I need to take a pic of her with another man... Why do I feel that it'll hurt like the first time I discovered it?

-Taeho: I must do it... I need to do this to go back home...

I then approach a window and try to spot them inside... And just as I expected, she's already making out with him... Damn, I never got to kiss her...

(Imagine its Eunji with her lover)

I must take a pic of this horrible scene and show it to my other me... I'll break his heart... This is gonna hurt him a lot... But it is the only way...

I take a pic of the two of them together, and later on I start running back home... Once I enter, I back away because a really bad smelling, what happened here?

-Taeho: Ew, damn it... How long has it been since you last took a shower?
-Jr: (chuckles) It's not my fault, but Minho's...
-Taeho: Ugh, what happened?
-Minho: Nothing, we've been in a dumping site recollecting pieces for my future time machine... You know, I'll be the first one to create it (smirks)
-Taeho: (chuckles) I'm sure you will...
-Minho: Woah, what's with you two so suddenly? Why are you acting so supporting towards me? (smiles)
-Jr: We are friends, that's all... (srughs)
-Taeho: Yeah, we just want to support you... (smiles)
-Minho: Oh, Taeryu are you going to help-
-Taeho: Hey, hey, I didn't say that... (chuckles)
-Minho: Ah, meany... You are just like Taeho... (sighs and pouts)
-Jr: It'll be better for you this way, you'll get all the credits once you finish it... (smiles)
-Minho: You are right, then I'm gonna bring everything to my house... I don't want you to take any credit of this project... It is all mine (smirks)
-Both: Sure...

We then wait for Minho to carry everything outside our house, and then, we start opening all the windows so we can get rid of this horrible smell...

-Jr: Woah, I felt like I was getting out of breath...
-Taeho: Yeah, same... (sighs)
-Jr: So, where have you been today? Is Jeongyeon okay?
-Taeho: Oh, Jeong... (looks down)
-Jr: What happens?
-Taeho: She'll leave the school and she'll enroll the girls' one along her friends... She says that once I leave she won't have any other reason to stay there... She doesn't want to see you again... (sighs)
-Jr: Ah, it is not fair... I'm being blamed by something that I didn't do at all... (looks down)

-Taeho: I'm sorry, I had to do it

-Taeho: I'm sorry, I had to do it... (sighs) By the way, I have the evidence you wanted... That's what I've been doing today... I haven't been with Jeong, I'll meet her tomorrow...
-Jr: So... How did you get that evidence?
-Taeho: I followed Eunji until the house where she meets the other man, and I took pics through a window... (looks down) Being honest, it still hurted me seeing that scene...
-Jr: If you say that, it makes me want to ignore that evidence... I'm not sure if I want to see it...
-Taeho: You should, here you'll understand that I have always been right and that you'll need to obey me from now on...
-Jr: I hate this... My present sucks, you know?
-Taeho: My future sucks... I think you have it better... (chuckles)
-Jr: Fine, show me the evidence...

I then take my phone and show him the pic about they two making out... I can see and hear his heart getting broken, it sounds like a glass crashing against the floor... Terrible.

-Jr: How can this be possible? Are you sure that you didn't edit it? Cause if it's an edit, let me tell you that you have skills and that I almost belived you... (giggles)
-Taeho: It is not an edit, this is the reality... Whether you want to belive it or not, that man is kissing those lips that you'll never own... It is hard, and you must be broken, but that's how it is... (srughs)
-Jr: I want to see it by myself, I want to belive on you and your words, but I need to check it by myself... Bring me there, Taeho...
-Taeho: Sure, if that's the only way...