CHAPTER 9

TAEHO'S POV
Just as I thought, the other me would get awkward and pissed once he knew that I was going out with Jeongyeon...

-Taeho: What do you need? (serious)
-Jr: You perfectly know... What do you think you are doing? (pissed)
-Taeho: What's wrong? I'm here as Jung Taeryu... So, what's the problem? (sighs)
-Jr: You are not Taeryu, you are me! Why are you with Jeongyeon? I thought that our minds were connected, then why the hell are you going out with her instead of Eunji?
-Taeho: Our minds might me connected, but our hearts aren't... My feelings for Jeongyeon are real (smiles)

Or at least that's what I want him to believe

Or at least that's what I want him to believe... I don't want him to love Eunji, he must change his heart... Maybe if I like someone else, he'll like that someone as well...

-Jr: My feelings for Eunji are also real (serious)
-Taeho: Oh really, what do you like about her?
-Jr: What? (caught off guard) Of course, I like everything about her...
-Taeho: What do you like the most then?
-Jr: Her body? (smiles) Eunji is a goddess...
-Taeho: Tch, this kid... I knew you would answer as childish as that...
-Jr: Yah! How do you dare-
-Taeho: You are just controlled by your hormones and blind because of someone that you can't have...
-Jr: You-
-Taeho: If you excuse me, the class is about to start and my girlfriend is waiting for me there... (smiles)

I then leave, and I know that he's really mad at me right now... Just as I wanted... Now his attention is all focused on my relationship with Jeongyeon.

JR'S POV
I don't like it... I hate it... How's possible for Jeongyeon to go out with someone that she just met? I'm sure that she's being forced or something like that...

Anyway, I'll need to head to class as well... I don't want the teacher to punish me again, later on I'll need to meet Yuta hyung. And he hates it when I'm late...

-Time skip when you finish classes-

-Jr: Jeong-ah... (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: Taeho, what's up? (smiles)
-Jr: Are you free this afternoon? (smiles)
-Taeho: No she's not, she has plans with me... Why? Do you need something lil bro? (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: I'm sorry Taeho, I already planned to meet Taeryu today... (smiles) Let's go?
-Taeryu: Yup, I'll treat you something... (chuckles) What do you want to eat? (holds hands with Jeongyeon)

Ahhhhhhhh!!!! What does he think he's doing?! He's holding hands with Jeongyeon! Isn't he ashamed?! How can he do something like that?! Damn it!

-Minho: Taeho... Taeho... Jung Taeho... TAEHO!
-Jr: What?!
-Minho: Relax a bit man... Your eyes are that opened that might leave your face in any moment... (chuckles)

-Jr: They were holding hands

-Minho: They are couple, what's the problem?
-Jr: They met yesterday, that's the problem! (pissed)
-Minho: Well, I think there's another problem you should focus on... Yuta hyung, he's waiting for you today, right?
-Jr: Damn... You are right, but those two are gonna be lovey dovey the whole afternoon... It is disgusting...
-Minho: You wouldn't say the same if it was you and Eunji... (chuckles)
-Jr: I'm leaving...

I head outside the school, and I can spot Jeongyeon and my other me walking really close back home... I hate that sight... It is killing me...

-Eunji: Hey, Taeho (smiles)
-Jr: Eunji... (smiles and bows) Oh damn, you are really beautiful today...
-Eunji: Just today? (expecting)
-Jr: Huh? O-Of course not, you are beautiful always... (smiles)
-Eunji: Oh, I already know (chuckles)
-Jr: You are a goddess... (smiles) No one deserves you...
-Eunji: I can't agree more... You are totally right (smiles) So, where are you heading now?
-Jr: Actually... (peeks at Jeongyeon and Taeryu) I'm gonna meet your brother... Yuta hyung is waiting for me...
-Eunji: Oh right, he told me he would be meeting a loser today... (smiles) Oh! Don't get offended, he's gonna allow you to have dinner with us so you can admire my beauty... Make sure to thank him later... (chuckles)
-Jr: Yeah (smiles) I'll be leaving then... (bows)
-Eunji: Taeho~
-Jr: Hmm?
-Eunji: (extends her hand)
-Jr: Uhm... (confused)
-Eunji: You can kiss my hand today, I think your compliments were enough to receive something like this as a reward (smiles)
-Jr: (happy kisses her hand) I'll see you later my lady! (bows and leaves)

TAEHO'S POV
Oh no... This is not what I had planned... Why is Eunji allowing him to do such humiliating stuff? I thought that he would be returning back home...

-Jeongyeon: This is your great plan, Taeryu?

-Taeho: Ugh, it'll take more time I guess... (looks at Jeongyeon) Oh, you are looking good...
-Jeongyeon: (blushes) What are you saying so suddenly?! Is the acting thing taking over you?
-Taeho: It was just a compliment, you don't need to panic... (chuckles) But, seriously, you are beautiful... I think i have never seen a girl like you, not even abroad... You are really unique...
-Jeongyeon: J-Just so you know, I don't like it too much when it is too cheesy... So...
-Taeho: Yeah, but that doesn't change the fact, it is the truth (smiles) I like your short hair...
-Jeongyeon: You just met me yesterday, don't even think that you can make me fall for you with those meaningless words... (clears her throat) I'm not an easy girl, Jung Taeryu...
-Taeho: I can see that... That's amazing, I always liked hard to get girls... (smiles) Who knows... If my brother doesn't notice you, and the plan doesn't work... I think that I might go after you after all... (jokes)
-Jeongyeon: (pushes you playfully) Idiot...
-Taeho: Okay, and now being serious, where's my brother heading? I thought he would be heading back home... Let's follow him...
-Jeongyeon: Okay... (smiles)

We start following Jr and suddenly, I spot someone whose face is impossible to forget... Yuta. He's the responsible of my big debt in a future... Because of him I lost everything that I had...

-Taeho: Yuta...