CHAPTER 6

TAEHO'S POV
I ended up hanging out with Jeongyeon, and I wonder where is she bringing me to now... While my other me is punished cleaning the class, I'm having fun with Jeong... Not bad.

-Taeho: Where are you bringing me to? (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: We are gonna meet with my friends from the girls' preparatory... (smiles) They are not used to boys, so it'll be fun having you around today...
-Taeho: You are gonna use me in your experiments to see how they react with a boy? (chuckles)
-Jeongyeon: Moreless... (laughs) But it'll also help me to get to know you... (smiles)

-Taeho: To know me

-Taeho: To know me... (smiles) Well, just so you know, I'm really different from my brother Taeho... (chuckles)
-Jeongyeon: Oh really? Why is that? You are uglier? (joking)
-Taeho: (laughs) We are exactly the same, if I'm ugly he's ugly too (smiles) I meant, that my personality is different... I'm a mature guy, you know?
-Jeongyeon: Oh... A mature boy... (chuckles)
-Taeho: Hey its true!
-Jeongyeon: I'm not saying the opposite (srughs)
-Taeho: My brother is really childish, he's obsessed with that girl, to the point that he's blind... He doesn't know about it, but she'll ruin his future if he continues like that... (serious)
-Jeongyeon: Why are you so serious suddenly? And why do you know about Eunji?
-Taeho: My brother, he explains me everything... (chuckles) And I'm just really worried... One of the purpose because I'm here, is to help him out...
-Jeongyeon: I see... (smiles) You are a great brother... And also mature, I can understand it now... Under that baby face you have, there's a mature Jung Taeryu... (hits your forehead with a finger)
-Taeho: Hey! (chuckles) Here the only baby... It's you, Jeong (smiles while looking straight to her eyes)
-Jeongyeon: W-Whatever, let's go, the girls are waiting... (starts walking away)

Did she just stutter because of what I commented? Her eyes were glowing when I was looking at her straight... For a moment, it felt like there were just the two of us... Maybe, it is just my imagination...

-Jeongyeon: Are you coming or not, you turtle?! (sticks her tongue out) -Taeho: Yeah, wait for me

-Taeho: Yeah, wait for me... You are too fast! (runs towards her)

She then brings me to the park where she use to hang with who I call the "spoiled gems"... They are all pretty, but they have a special personality too... It'll be hard, but I need to resist and act as another guy today...

-Jeongyeon: Hey there (smiles and greets the girl) Today I don't come alone, I'm glad to introduce you to Jung Taeryu, Taeho's older twin (smiles)
-Taeho: Hi, it's a pleasure to meet you all (smiles)
-Nayeon: My name is Na-
-Taeho: Actually, my brother told me a bit about you, so I'm familiar with your names already... (chuckles) you are Nayeon, right?
-Nayeon: (surprised) Yeah... (smiles) Nice to meet you, you are identical to your brother...
-Taeho: (smiles) I'm the handsome vers (jokes)
-All: (laughs)

Great, I need to keep the girls like this before they start with they usual interrogation... I remember how annoying it was everytime they asked me about Eunji... They used to tease me about it a lot...

-Taeho: So, what do you do here to have fun? (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: Well...
-Chaeyoung: We usually talk about boys, those who we are into... (smiles)
-Taeho: Ah, I see... One of those famous "girls' talk", right?
-Jihyo: Exactly (smiles)
-Dahyun: Taeryu oppa, what did you use to do when you were abroad to have fun? (smiles)

 One of those famous "girls' talk", right? -Jihyo: Exactly (smiles) -Dahyun: Taeryu oppa, what did you use to do when you were abroad to have fun? (smiles)

Okay, she just caught me off of guard... I didn't expect her to call me "oppa" because normally, back to my time, girls at her age call me "ahjussi"

And secondly, I didn't expect that she would ask about my imaginary life abroad... What do I do now? I need to invent something credible...

-Taeho: Well... When I was abroad, I used to meet friends and play football, also arcade games... On summer we used to go to the beach a lot... (smiles)
-Tzuyu: To one of those expensives beach clubs? (smiles)
-Taeho: Uhm, no? (smiles) My family has never been rich... That's why my parents are constantly traveling... We used to head to the beach and just spend our time having fun there...
-Momo: What kind of food did you eat there?
-Taeho: We used to carry a big watermelon because there the summer days are really hot and we needed something fresh... (chuckles) we also used to play in the water, and during the night, we used to party near a fire... It was really fun!
-Sana: It sounds like you were having a great life there... (smiles) Were you lucky among girls there?
-Taeho: Girls? (surprised)

Oh no... That's exactly the topic that I wanted to avoid... I don't know what should I say now... Is it better to say that I have no experience or to admit that I had an imaginary crush?

-Nayeon: Look Jeong (pushing Jeongyeon) Isn't that Taeho? (chuckles)
-Jeongyeon: Y-Yeah...
-Mina: What are you waiting for? (smiles) Go and talk with him...
-Jeongyeon: I-I don't know if I should, he's probably tired because of his punishment... I should let him be... (smiles)

What's happening here? What's with that pinkish tone on Jeongyeon's cheek and that glowing eyes? She's really that happy to see me? I never knew...

JR'S POVWhat's with this weird feeling? I feel like someone is looking at me? I look around to spot Jeongyeon and her annoying friends hanging out with my other me

JR'S POV
What's with this weird feeling? I feel like someone is looking at me? I look around to spot Jeongyeon and her annoying friends hanging out with my other me... What is he doing there?

Tch, that bastard... How lucky, he got to have fun with girls while I had to clean the school... And why does he seem to get along with Jeongyeon that good?

He could help me to get Eunji instead... Hey, thinking about it, he probably knows whether we got to go out with her or not... I hope we did...

Anyway, I'll srugh them off for now... I'll return back home and change into comfy clothes... Maybe later I'll play along Minho the last fifa vers at the play station...