CHAPTER 15

TAEHO'S POV
I couldn't hold it anymore... I've tried as much as possible to keep it secret so I didn't change the past too much, but he's so stubborn that I ended up telling him...

-Jr: You mean you are here because I'll take the wrong choices?
-Taeho: Exactly, you'll have the worse life possible because you messed up during this time... (sighs) Or better said, I messed up... I'm sorry, I really am...
-Jr: But that... It can't be possible (giggles)
-Taeho: It is... You'll have a big debt with Yuta, and Eunji... (sighs) You'll never kiss her because... There'll be someone else replacing you...
-Jr: You... (falls to the ground) You are lying! How would that be possible?!
-Taeho: Our life is miserable in a future... We'll be jobless because I never studied hard, and we'll live with mom and dad... I know, it sucks... But that's the reason why I'm here... I'm here to save you, to save me, to save us... To save our life (smiles)

 To save our life (smiles)

-Jr: I can't belive you... I can't give up on Eunji, she's what I have always dreamt about... How can I give up on something that much important? (tearing)
-Taeho: If you don't give up on her, you'll give up on your life... (sighs) You must belive in me... You must believe my words, and from now on... You must follow my orders to avoid the stupid mistakes... We can change everything if we work together (smiles)
-Jr: I need any evidence...
-Taeho: Any evidence?
-Jr: Convince me Taeho... Find something to convince me that you are right and that I should change, but for now... I can't follow you... (sighs, stands up and leaves)

He looks miserable already... And I'm not referring to his wounds because of our fight... He looks depressed, and I am not surprised... Everything he expected in his life, has left like a mare illusion...

Damn it... I need to find any evidence now... I need to do something to make him belive in me and my words... I need to... I need to find that man who will make Eunji cheat on me...

I need the real Taeho to see by his own eyes how Eunji is sleeping in someone else's arms... I need his heart to be broken so he can open his eyes...

And about Jeongyeon... I need her to resist, she must be strong until Taeho is ready to love again. Oh, I need to buy the ice cream... I almost forgot about it...

-Time skip until you brought the ice cream-

-Jeongyeon: Finally, I thought you wouldn't return... Taeryu! What happened to you?!
-Taeho: Ah, I had an accident... I fell and well, this happened... (giggles) I can be really clumsy sometimes...

-Jeongyeon: Ahg really, now I need to treat your wounds

-Jeongyeon: Ahg really, now I need to treat your wounds... Instead of you taking care of me, is way the opposite, you are still a little kid Taeryu... (chuckles)
-Taeho: Yeah, a little kid...

I then ate the ice cream along Jeongyeon, and once we were full, I told her that I needed to go back home...

I lied. I need to do something else, I must find the man that will make Eunji cheat on me on a future... I must convince my junior me that he needs to forget about her...

Today, I think that I won't be able to do anything because Eunji is probably at her house with her brother Yuta. I'm gonna return back home, but tomorrow, I'll follow her and I'll find the man... Yeah, that's the plan.

-Time skip until you return back home-

-Taeho: I'm back...
-Jr: Oh, you are here... I thought you would be with Jeong since I broke her heart... (sighs)
-Taeho: I'm sorry about that, I'll explain you later my reasons, okay?
-Jr: Fine... I'm sure it must be because our life sucks in a future... And you thought, of course, that you could act as a heroe and solve it alone... (sighs) You are an idiot, you know?
-Taeho: I don't think you have the right to talk to me like that... I'm seriously trying my best, and I just wanted to protect you...
-Jr: I didn't ask you to do so! Why couldn't you just talk to me?! Do you know how hard will it be to face everyone at school tomorrow?! I'm gonna be called the "player", the "cheater", and everything because of you...
-Taeho: Tomorrow... Tomorrow ill find the evidence you need... And I hope that later on, you collaborate with me, so we can solve everything...
-Jr: Oh, fine... Let me face everyone alone, while you are playing the detectives game... Tch...

I don't want to keep on arguing with him, it doesn't make sense... I must focus on finding that man, and later on, I'll make sure that he returns back to Jeongyeon.

I lost her once, I'm not gonna lose her again... Jung Taeho will be with Yoo Jeongyeon, that's the future... I don't want anything else, just that.

JR'S POV
Tch... I always lived for Eunji, I always thought that she's everything that I need... But him, my future me... He really said that our life sucks because of her...

How am I going to let go of something that I always wanted? How am I going to let go of Eunji? Just because we'll have a toxic relationship... This sucks, for my other me, his future sucks, but for me, my present sucks...

JEONGYEON'S POV
It is decided, I don't want to see Jung Taeho never again, I'm gonna talk with my parents, and I'll ask them to enroll me at the girls' preparatory along my friends...

I'm sorry for Taeryu, he's been really nice to me, but he said that he wanted to return back home... And one day, he'll go abroad again. I don't want to be alone with Taeho, so that's why I'm moving...

I should talk with him about this, since I think that it is a big decisions, I want to say goodbye to him properly before I leave our actual school.