CHAPTER 2

MINHO'S POV
Finally! I have finally finished building it... Everyone thought that I was a crazy scientist when I said that we could create a machine to return back to the past!

Hmm... Well, I can already imagine, I'll become famous, people will crave to buy this machine... They'll be able to visit their relatives who are not here anymore, and some other things... Isn't it amazing?

Now I'll head to the main reunion, and ask for their permission to start creating more of this machines so I can start selling them

Now I'll head to the main reunion, and ask for their permission to start creating more of this machines so I can start selling them... It's just the best plan ever...

-Time skip some minutes later-

-Taemin: There's no way you can sell something that hasn't been tested yet... You need someone to proof us that it really works and that it is not dangerous...
-Minho: But... I have done a study with every possibility, and nothing will happen... Seriously... Please, just give it a chance... (smiles)
-Onew: You already listened to him... You know what do first, doctor Choi...
-Minho: Ugh! Fine, I'll taste the machine with someone... And I'll show you that it works perfectly!

Tch... Why can't they just trust my words?! I'm sure that it really works and that it is not dangerous... Tch... They piss me off... They think they are superior just because they have more experience... Damn it... Who am I going to ask to taste this?

Anyway, I'll return now back home and I'll investigate through my contact list to see who'll be the afortunate to help me...

I get inside my car and start heading back home, but suddenly, something catches my attention... I can see a man who is about to jump to the Han River... Don't tell me, is he going to commit suicide?! Hey! And isn't he Jung Taeho?!

I stop the car immediately and run where he is... I then pull his jacket avoiding him from falling... He's crying... What the hell happened to him?!

-Taeho: Why did you stop me?! (sobs)
-Minho: Why?! You are my best friend, idiot! What the hell happened for you to think that this is the solution?!
-Taeho: A lot of stuff happened Minho, lot of stuff... I should leave this world already... Let me jump, please...
-Minho: Stop talking nonsense!

I then pull him and place him behind the security barrier... Damn it... I wonder what happened to him...

-Minho: Where's Eunji-ssi?
-Taeho: She's not here... We are not longer together (crying)
-Minho: Oh... What happened?
-Taeho: She's pregnant, but it is not mine... She's a cheater, she's been cheating on me since the beginning, but I was blind! Blind, Minho... Blind!
-Minho: Hey, try to calm yourself please...
-Taeho: If I could just go back to the past... I would solve this... (sighs)
-Minho: Go back to the past... Hey!

Hey! This is my chance to get someone to test my machine... Plus, I would be helping my best friend, is it alright for me to take advantage of a situation like this one?

-Taeho: I just want to die...

-Minho: Don't say that

-Minho: Don't say that... At least not when you have a friend who's gonna save you... (smiles)
-Taeho: Oh, do you know someone who can help me or something?
-Minho: I was talking about myself, damn it!
-Taeho: Oh...
-Minho: Look, I just finished building a machine which will allow you to travel to the past... (smiles) I haven't shown it to anyone yet... But, since you are my best friend, I'm gonna allow you to be the first one to taste it...
-Taeho: Is it dangerous or...
-Minho: No, no, of course not! Why would I make you use something dangerous after saving you from committing suicide? It doesn't make sense...
-Taeho: You are right... Hmmm... Okay, fine, I'll do it (smiles)
-Minho: Awesome, follow me to the laboratory... We'll start tonight (chuckles)

We then get inside my car again, and I drive to the laboratory instead of home as I had planned... I'm sorry that I'm using my best friend for this, but I had no option... And he was about to die anyway... At least, he'll help the science progress with this...

-Taeho: What have you been doing apart from the machine? I have already told you about my life...
-Minho: Oh, not much... I've been helping some other lab workers, and I've been arguing with other scientists...
-Taeho: How about Suzy?
-Minho: What about her? She moved to another laboratory, so we lost contact...
-Taeho: You are an idiot... (chuckles)
-Minho: Look who talks... (chuckles)

We look at each other and start laughing... The truth is that non of us had luck to what it comes to women... We are now single at our 40s... Kinda depressing, but at least I have my machine... And Taeho... Well, he's about to be the first human to ever travel back in time!

-Minho: We are here... (smiles)
-Taeho: I haven't brought the ingredients to my parents...
-Minho: It's okay, they can order a pizza...
-Taeho: Minho, they are 70 years old...
-Minho: Oh yeah, they gave you life way too late... Anyway, I'll send one of my subordinates to bring it to them... If that's what you want...
-Taeho: Can you do one more thing?
-Minho: What do you need? (sighs)
-Taeho: Can you tell him to tell my mother that I got a job and that that's the reason why I'm not there? I just wouldn't like to worry her...
-Minho: Fine, don't worry, he'll tell that... (smiles) Anything else?
-Taeho: Actually... If I could eat something to eat before traveling... I would be really thankful... (chuckles)
-Minho: Agh seriously, you are a disaster... But okay, I'll make someone bring you something for eating... But no more excuses, okay?
-Taeho: Yeah, no more excuses, don't worry (smiles)

 But no more excuses, okay? -Taeho: Yeah, no more excuses, don't worry (smiles)

With that said, I waited until my dear friend was full of food... And then he got inside the machine, and I started preparing everything... He looks nervous, but it shouldn't hurt or anything...

-Taeho: Uhm... When are you sending me?
-Minho: To our college time, is it okay? (smiles)
-Taeho: Yeah, it is perfect... (smiles)
-Minho: Cool, then... Greet my past me once you arrive... (smiles and waves)
-Taeho: Yeah, see you there (smiles)

I then pressed a bottom and in no time, Jung Taeho wasn't there anymore, amazing... He really traveled! But wait a minute... How am I going to bring him back later on?

Damn it! That probably was the last time that I saw him... Right? Taeho... Damn it... I'll need to wait and see what happens...