CHAPTER 3

TAEHO'S POV
I look one more time at Minho, but suddenly I dissappear and find myself falling from a whole at my room's roof and landing on my bed... Damn, that was dangerous...

-Someone: W-Who are you?!

-Taeho: Huh?

I then get up and look up towards the voice's owner and I find myself... I mean, my past me... Incredible...

-Taeho: Woah... (laughs) I'm really handsome...
-Taeho: What? (confused) Who are you? I'm gonna call the police to report you...
-Taeho: No, no... Don't do that, look I'm Jung Taeho... (smiles) Look at me...
-Taeho: You look exactly like me... (sighs) This is not possible though... Am I still dreaming?! (panics)
-Taeho: No, no... I came from the future, and since this is another time, I transformed into my past me I guess... (chuckles)
-Taeho: This is gonna be confusing... There can't be two of us... What are my- I mean, our parents going to say?!
-Taeho: Keep calm Jr... (smiles) You can hide me... They are always traveling after all...
-Taeho: Woah, you seriously know everything from me... I mean, I guess you truly are me... And what's with that "Jr" thing?!
-Taeho: I'll use it so I don't get confused... You'll be Jr for me from now on... I mean, I'm older after all... (chuckles)
-Jr: Woah, this is just hard to belive... How old are you?
-Taeho: Forty... (smiles) But hey, don't worry... I just came thanks to someone who needed my help...
-Jr: I see... Hey, wait a moment, you can't use my name... You can't be Jung Taeho! What are my friends going to think about it?!
-Taeho: You are right... I'll need another name... Maybe...
-Both: "Jung Taeryu" (laughs)
-Jr: You are seriously me... (chuckles)
-Taeho: Of course, it's the nickname I always used for video games... (smiles)
-Jr: Cool... So, uhm... Can I know who needs your help here? I mean, our help?
-Taeho: Sorry, but that's a secret... (smiles) You'll discover later on... For now, let's just have fun... I guess that we have the same kind of humor and interests, so it's gonna be fun...
-Jr: Yeah... Actually, now I think that I'll be able to finish my homework before! Two heads, four hands, yeah, we'll finish soon... (smiles)
-Taeho: Yo, yo, yo... I said that I'm 40 years old... I already forgot about what I studied... So it'll be impossible for me to help you with homework... Plus, I'm too lazy to do that now... It would be a waste of time...

-Jr: Ugh

-Jr: Ugh... You are totally useless... (sighs)
-Taeho: Hey! You won't say the same thing in a future... Tch, you'll be really thankful that I came here... (smiles)
-Jr: Really, why?
-Taeho: I'll make this time that I spend here unforgettable for you (smiles)
-Jr: Yeah, sure...

The suddenly someone rings the bell... I guess we have visit today... Just on time, I wonder what are we going to do... People can get kinda surprised to see two Jung Taeho...

-Taeho: Who is it now?
-Jr: I forgot about today having visit because you totally changed my plans... Anyways, now you are my twin older brother who was studying abroad, okay?
-Taeho: Yeah, okay... Don't worry, I'll play along you... (smiles)
-Jr: Great, wait for me here...

He then heads downstairs to receive the visit while I start looking around my old room... Seriously, it was amazing... During this time I used to focus just on Eunji... But now I feel like I can enjoy this moment how I should had do it...

-Jr: Minho... He's my older twin, Jung Taeryu... He just arrived today, sorry, I forgot to tell you... (smiles)
-Minho: Woah... You look exactly the same, it's incredible! Hi, nice to meet you, my name is Choi Minho (smiles) Let's have fun together...

(A: I know it's Jinyoung from Got7, but let's make it's Minho's younger version)

-Taeho: Woah, you were never as handsome as I am! (laughs)
-Minho: Excuse me? (confused)
-Jr: Don't mind him... He's a weirdo, he makes that kind of weird jokes sometimes... (giggles)
-Minho: I see... Just like you then (chuckles)

If only I could say that he'll become a crazy scientist in a future... I guess that I'll keep it for myself for now... Anyway, why is Minho here?

-Taeho: Are you gonna be busy today?
-Jr: Actually yes, we have to do homework... Unless you want to help us, you should leave so we can concentrate...
-Taeho: Fine... (smiles) I'll be leaving and taking a walk, but... Make sure that you surely study instead of thinking and wasting your time with Eunji...
-Minho: How does he know about your huge crush on her?
-Taeho: I'm his older brother, I know everything about him (smirks) Anyway, I'll be leaving... Good luck!
-Jr: Tch... You could buy something for today's dinner since you are already heading outside...
-Taeho: Fine... I'll bring my favorite~
-Jr: Yay! (smiles)

Of course, since we are the same person, we'll have our favorite food for dinner... In other words, pizza.

I then head outside and leave them both studying... Well, at least that's what I would like him to do... Eunji is not good for his future, so I gotta try to separate them as much as possible...

Yeah that's my real mission... After all, I came here to help myself... But how am I supposed to tell my younger me that?

He would think that I'm a loser in a future and that I really suck, which is true, but that's why I'm here... I'm gonna make sure to change our future...

Oh, isn't that Yoo Jeongyeon? I remember that she was always around my house and use to come for me in order to hang out... It was seriously fun going skating together...

And now that I think about it

And now that I think about it... Where's Jeongyeon in my future? I think that I totally lost contact with her once I got married... Where is she? What has she been doing?

I guess that I won't be able to know about it never ever, but hey, at least now I can talk again with her like nothing... Yeah, let's do this, I want to experience this hang outs again...