Chapter 4

E. Gadd: Nice work, you two! Very impressive, I must say! That reminds me of something I wanted to tell you. You can get to a new floor now! Head to the elevator and take it to 3F!

You and Luigi ran to the elevator and went to 3F.

............ DING!!

AN: Put it on loop!

Luigi clenched his flashlight when he heard the elevator stop. He slowly came out while you followed behind. You looked around and went to the left hallway. Luigi looked in your direction and followed you. You and Luigi were in the bathroom, you saw something at the bottom; something glowing.

Y/N: Uh, Luigi?

Luigi: Huh?

Luigi saw it too. He started looking at you in fear.

Y/N: I-I'm sure it's nothing, Luigi.

You opened the door but it was stuck.

Y/N: What the?!-

Luigi: Y/N?

You looked at Luigi's direction. He was beside a vent. You and Luigi heard water gushing on the other side. You smirked at Luigi.

Luigi: Oh no! I'm not going over there!

Y/N: Come on, Luigi! There's probably nothing over there. It's just water!

Luigi looked at the vent and sighed in confidence.

Luigi: Ok, I'll go over there.

You pushed the button beside Luigi's tank and out came Gooigi. Gooigi squished through the vent and went to the other side.

Y/N: Are you ok in there?!

Gooigi gave you a thumbs up and looked around. You turned back around and looked at the stuck door.

Y/N: Hmm... Oh, I know! 

You shot a plunger at the door and pulled on the rope. The door broke and a key was seen.

Y/N: Gotcha!

You turned around to look at the vent, you saw Gooigi come out of it.

Y/N: Find anything?

Gooigi gave you a gem.

Y/N: Hey, nice! Alright, let's get a move on!

You pressed Luigi's button tank and Gooigi returned to the tank. Luigi opened his eyes and saw that you had the key.

Luigi: You found the key?

Y/N: Mm-hmm! Come on!

You and Luigi went out of the bathroom and went to the locked door. You put the key in and the door opened.

But it wasn't a two-doors type. It was a spinning one. The wind from the doors sucked in you and Luigi you both spun around and Luigi went out first and you, last. You fell on top of him and both of you groaned.

Y/N: *giggles* Let's do that again!

Luigi: *laughs*

You went off of Luigi and helped Luigi up. You walked down the hall and looked around.

Y/N: What do you think this is, Luigi?

Luigi looked around more and turned to you.

Luigi: Looks like a mall. *GASP*