Chapter 11

After some time in the Lab, you started getting nervous about Luigi. You didn't want him to get hurt. E. Gadd was at his desk, taking a nap. You got off the counter and started tip-toeing to your Poltergust. You picked it up and walked out of the Lab, quietly.

Y/N: I'm going to help you, Luigi. I don't care what E. Gadd says.

-------------

Meanwhile, with Luigi, he was trying to figure out a puzzle. Goo-Y/N has disappeared and went back into your tank. You walked up to Luigi and tapped him on the shoulder.

Luigi: WAAAAHHHH!!!

Luigi turned around to see you behind him. Luigi looked at you surprised.

Luigi: Y/N?! What are you doing here?! I thought I told you to stay at the Lab!

Y/N: Well, I was until Goo-Y/N came back to my tank.

You looked around. You looked back at Luigi.

Y/N: Have you tried using the Dark-Light device?

Luigi: Er... I have.

Y/N: You haven't, haven't you?

Luigi: No...

You sighed and turned on your Dark-Light device. A latter popped up and appeared.

Y/N: There.

You and Luigi kept walked until a ghost appeared in front of you and Luigi, but it was sleeping.

Y/N: *whispers* Luigi, just back away slowly...

You and Luigi backed away slowly, but Luigi tripped on a rubber duck and fell on top of it, the duck letting out a high-pitch squeak. The ghost woke up and saw you and Luigi. It flew up and turned on the water. The water sprayed you in the face. The ghost cackled and flew away.

Y/N: Stupid... GHOST!!!

You removed your cap and dried your hair. You put your cap back on. You and Luigi looked and saw a key.

Y/N: Hey, Luigi. Give me a boost.

Luigi picked you up and you grabbed the key.

Y/N: Got it!

Luigi lowered you and caught you. You looked at the key and unlocked the door. You and Luigi walked through and looked around. Three ghosts appeared and scared Luigi. Time passed and you and Luigi caught the ghosts.

You and Luigi looked at the door but it was locked with. There's no key, so it has to be activated with light.

Luigi: Hm... how do we open this?

You looked around for a clue. You heard water below you. You found a hole you could peck through.

Y/N: *GASP* Luigi, come look at this!

You got out of the way and Luigi pecked through.

Luigi: Oh, it's right there! We have to activate it from down there.

Luigi stood up and you and he started looking around. You had an idea and you pushed your tank button. Goo-Y/N came out and squeezed through the hole. She activated the door and it unlocked. Goo-Y/N melted away and you bolted your eyes open.

Luigi: Hey, look at that!

You and Luigi walked through the door. On the other side of the door was a spinnable walk-way. You pulled the level and the walk-way changed. Luigi climbed the latter and saw the ghost. The ghost turned on the water and the water started rising.