Chapter 16

You and Luigi made your way to the elevator.

Y/N: What button did you get?

Luigi: 13F

You gasped in happiness.

Y/N: We're almost there, Luigi!

Luigi and you smiled brightly at each other. Luigi installed the button and pushed it.

.........DING!!!

The elevator doors opened and you and Luigi looked around.

Luigi: Looks like a gym.

You stepped out of the elevator and your clothing changed from overalls to workout clothes.

Your workout clothes:

Luigi: Whoa!

You looked at yourself and was surprised.

Y/N: Hey! This is really comfy!

Luigi stepped out of the elevator and his clothes changed too.

Luigi's workout clothes:

Luigi looked at himself and smiled

Luigi: Ooh, nice tracksuit.

Y/N: Come on, Luigi.

You and Luigi entered a room. It looks like a check-in room. You walked to the other door.

Y/N: Agh, locked.

BAM!!

You and Luigi screamed. It was a Volleyball being thrown at the window behind the counter. You walked behind the counter and looked through. There was a ghost in the pool, and he had the next button! The ghost grabbed another volleyball and threw it at the window again, startling you.

Y/N: Luigi, I found the next button! But it's not going to be easy if this ghost keeps throwing volleyballs.

Luigi: Let's just get out of this room first.

You and Luigi started looking around for the key. Luigi saw something lightly glow. He got the other stuff out of the way and found the key.

Luigi: Y/N! I found it!

You looked at Luigi and smiled. Luigi opened the door and ended up in the locker room. You followed Luigi. After capturing the ghost, Luigi went down a hall. You followed him, going inside a weight-lifting room. You spotted the next door and went through it, Luigi followed you behind.

AN: I'm going to skip through the rooms

To the next... to the next... to the next... eventually, you found a key. Making your way to the Yoga room, then outside, finding another key, going to the steaming room, capturing some ghosts... again. Eventually, you and Luigi ended up at the pool.

Skip to 50:01

You took off your sweater and rinsed out the water. Luigi grabbed the button and smiled brightly at you. 

Luigi: We got another button, Y/N!

Y/N: Which one is it?

You put your workout sweater back on and kept looking at Luigi. Luigi looked at what button it was.

Luigi: 14F!

You gasped happily, knowing you and Luigi are so close to saving Mario and Peach. Luigi and you got out of the pool and went to the elevator. You grabbed Luigi's hand and you two continued running to the elevator.

Y/N: Come on, Luigi! Install it! We're SO close!

Luigi laughed and installed the button. When he was about to press it, Polterkitty came out and took it.

Y/N: No!

Polterkitty swallowed it, leaving your mouth open but VERY angry.

Y/N: Ok, that's it! I'm going to beat this cat into a PULP!!!

Just about when you're going to take your first two steps, Polterpup and Polterpuppy came out. They looked like they wanted to play with Polterkitty, but Polterkitty wasn't having it. She walked away, leaving the pups, you, and Luigi confused.

Y/N: Aren't dogs supposed to chase cats?

Luigi: Yeah, how come Polterkitty wasn't afraid?

You and Luigi shrugged. The pups followed Polterkitty into another room. 

AN: Skipping to the pirate ship.

You, Luigi, and Maria were running around catching the Polterkitty. You flashed Polterkitty and she turned into a cat monster.

Cap. Maria: Jimmany crikets!

You sucked in Polterkitty and it was finally over. Luigi turned to Maria.

Luigi: Thanks for helping us catch Polterkitty, Captain!

Cap. Maria: Aye, 'tis was a fair adventure, lassie!

Maria took off her hat and bowed.

Cap. Maria: I'll look forward to your return, my hearties!

You and Luigi nodded. You grabbed each other's hand and made your way back to the elevator. Maria smiled.

Cap. Maria: Ah, those two would make a beautiful family!

Going back to the elevator, You and Luigi installed the button.

Y/N: Only one more to go!

Luigi: Mario and Peach, here we come!