Chapter 10

AN: Agh, this took a long time to write.

You and Luigi made your way back to the elevator.

Luigi: What button did Morty give you?

You looked at the button that Morty gave you.

Y/N: 9F!

You installed the button and smiled. Before you could push it, Polterkitty came out and took the button. You and Luigi gasped and backed away from it. Polterkitty swallowed the button and walked away.

Y/N: No! Morty gave us that button...!

The Kitty disappeared with you and Luigi chasing after it. You turned on your Dark-light and followed the footprints.

Y/N: She's in here.

Polterkitty leads you and Luigi to the studio. You and Luigi kept following the footprints. After some time, Polterkitty's footsteps stopped where the set you and him came out of. You kept following the footsteps until it went through the set where the fire was.

Y/N: In here!

You and Luigi opened the door to see Polterkitty under the bench. You went to her and so did Luigi. You and he flashed her, but Polterkitty turned into a huge cat monster. You and Luigi screamed and fell backward. Polterkitty went up to one of the buildings and waited for something.

You and he just kept looking at her.

Y/N: Uh... what is it waiting for?

You and Luigi turned around and Polterkitty jumped off the building. A light was lite inside your head (Not literally)

Y/N: Luigi... Don't turn around.

Luigi: Why?

Y/N: Shh... Just don't move...

Polterkitty got closer... and closer... and closer to you and Luigi. Luigi started getting scared. You gripped your flashlight and put on a devilish smirk. When Polterkitty was about to attack, you turned around quickly and flashed her.

Y/N:

The vacuum sucked in one of Polterkitty's tails. Her tail broke and she ran away.

Y/N: Huh! Got one of them!

You looked and Luigi and smiled at him. Luigi smiled back.

Luigi: Let's go get her.

--------After some time--------

Polterkitty spits out the button and ran away. You grabbed the button and smiled brightly at Luigi.

Y/N: Let's go back to the elevator.

You and Luigi went back to the elevator. You installed the button and pushed it.

.......DING!!

The elevator door opened. You and Luigi looked around. You gasped silently.

Y/N: This looks like a museum.

Luigi: A very possessed museum.

You and Luigi went out of the elevator and looked around more. You and Luigi split up, him to the left and you to the right. You two took your halls and ended up meeting together again in front of a large curtain.