Chapter 17

........DING!!!

The elevator doors open. You and Luigi peeked out your heads and looked around. You two heard dance music. You started bopping your head. Luigi looked at you confused.

Y/N: Sorry, Luigi. I have friends in Seoul who teach me to dance. *giggles*

Luigi: It's fine, Y/N. Let's just get the button and get out of here.

You and Luigi stepped out and your clothing changed.

Your dance clothing:

AN: I added a cropped top hoodie

AN: I added a cropped top hoodie. BTS!!

You looked at yourself and giggled

Y/N: Oh, yeah. I'm ready to dance!

You looked over at Luigi, who was walking towards a mirror.

Luigi's dance clothing (I couldn't find a green one, so just pretend it's green):

AN: I was getting some BTS vibes, so I thought "What the heck"

Luigi: Do you think this is a bit too much for dance clothing?

You were trying so hard not to laugh.

Y/N: O-Oh, n-no! N-Not at a-all.

Luigi: You're laughing at me, Y/N.

You burst out laughing and fell to the floor. Luigi just sighed.

Y/N: Ok! Ok, I'm calm, I'm calm! Whoo, sorry, Luigi.

Luigi: No, no. It's fine.

Y/N: Come on!

You and Luigi ran across the hall and captured some ghosts in your way. Once you and Luigi were at the top of the stairs, the music stops.

Luigi: Oh, that doesn't sound good.

You opened the door slowly and looked around. Luigi peeked his head in and looked around. You and Luigi saw the elevator button. You ran towards it and grabbed it. Luigi entered and kept looking around, confused.

You started looking around, confused.

Y/N: Huh, nothing happened.

Until the speakers turned on and pushed you backward towards Luigi, landing on top of him. Both of you groaned. A DJ ghost appeared and started bopping her head.

Skip to 57:37

Luigi/You: YESS!!!

You hugged Luigi tightly. Luigi hugged you back.

Y/N: We got the last button, Luigi! We're going to see our family again!

Luigi: Come on! Let's go back to the elevator!

You and Luigi grabbed each other's hands and ran back to the elevator, excited. The elevator doors opened and you and Luigi went inside. You installed the last button and started jumping with joy.

Y/N: Yes! Yes yes yes yes yes!! We're almost there, Luigi!

Luigi: Let's go!

Y/N: Oh, I hope we're not too late!