Chapter 13

King Boo's POV

How can this be? My twin sister?! No! She has to be dead! There's no way that she would live like this! She's dating my enemy and she COMPLETELY forgot about me for 12 years!! What kind of sister is she?! No, I had enough! I'm finishing her life! No matter HOW LONG IT TAKES ME!!!

King Boo's crown glew a bloody red color, but he got interrupted when Hellen called him.

Hellen: King Boo~

Argh, Jesus Christ...!

AN: *laughs*

======Back to you and Luigi=====

........DING!!!

You and Luigi came out of the elevator, only to spot 3 floating top hats. The hats floated around the room. Out of the top hats there came three ghosts. They each said their names and looked at each other, happily.

Nikki: I'm Nikki!

Lindsey: I'm Lindsey!

Ginny: And I'm Ginny!

Nikki: And we're the Magic Triplets!

Ginny turned around and saw you and Luigi. She tapped Nikki's shoulder and Nikki turned around, smirking.

Nikki: Ah, I see we have 2 people come and see our performance! Girls, let's give them something exciting!~

Lindsey flew towards Luigi and scared him. Luigi screamed and fell backward.

Y/N: Luigi!

 The triplets laughed and flew into another room. You helped Luigi up.

Y/N: Are you ok, Luigi?

Luigi: I'm alright, Y/N. I'm just in shock.

You and Luigi stepped out of the elevator, until a wave of magic surrounded you and Luigi, changing your clothes from overalls to magician clothes. Luigi changed and so did you

Luigi's outfit:

Your outfit:

AN: Don't worry, You and Luigi still have your cap's on but it changed to a top hat

You looked at Luigi and Luigi looked at you, confused and scared a little.

Y/N: Oooh, that's freaky like Friday.

Luigi: What the heck did they do?

Lindsey appeared and looked at you two.

Lindsey: Ah, good! The magic worked! Well, in this room, we don't like people who wear ORIGINAL clothing. So, we made a little spell that changes people clothed for magician clothes. Hope you too like them. Bye-bye!

With that, Lindsey went back to her sisters. You looked for a mirror and good news, you found one and looked at yourself. You took off your Poltergust and set it beside you. You looked at yourself in the mirror, your eyes have changed also from E/C to blue. Luigi went to you and looked at himself. His eyes too changed from blue to the original color of your eyes.

Luigi: Whoa! They changed a lot!

Y/N: I don't even recognize myself.

You picked up your Poltergust and looked at Luigi.

Y/N: At least they didn't change our Poltergusts.

Luigi and you looked around the room. You looked to your right and to your left.

Luigi: Where do we go from here?

You looked to your right and pulled the curtain hard enough for it to break. You looked at the wall confused, but you remembered the Dark-Light device. You turned it on and pointed it at the wall. Luckily, the wall began to glow and it revealed a door.

You went through it and peeked your head inside.

Nothing...

You went inside, followed by Luigi, into another room, and another, and another... and another, until you and him reached an upside-down room. You entered inside and Luigi closed the door behind him.

Both of you looked around. Until you were met with the triplets.

Nikki: Ah, good, Lindsey! Your spell worked on these humans! Now, it's my turn!

Nikki brought out her wand and waved it around, pointing it at you and Luigi. You and Luigi got off the floor and were flipped upside-down along with them.

Nikki: Sha-zam!

The triplets laughed and flew into another room. Lindsey came out and flipped your right-side-up. You two landed on your butts.

Luigi/You: Ow!

=====After finding the key=====

After you and Luigi looked around, you found a key and unlocked the locked door that you two came upon.

After going into another room that the triplets went you two followed them and came upon another room.

=====Figuring out the puzzles=====

AN: I'm going to skip through

After chasing the triplets, your legs became worm out from going into a room to the next, to the next, to the next, to the next, to the next, to the next, etc.

Y/N: *panting* I don't how much I can keep going. Whoo man, those triplets have a lot of energy.

Luigi went to you and lend out his hand. You took it and Luigi pulled you off the ground.

Luigi: It's ok, Y/N. We're almost done. Just through this door and we're finished.

Skip to 38:50

Luigi: Abrakadabruh! The Magic Couples received another elevator button. Only 3 more buttons to go until The Magic couples rescue their friends!

You and Luigi looked at each other and laughed. You two grabbed each other's hand and walked back to the elevator. Once you and Luigi entered the elevator, your clothing changed back into overalls.

Y/N: What button is it?

Luigi looked.

Luigi: 12F!

Y/N: Yeah, boi!

Luigi installed the button.

Luigi: Onto the next floor!