Chapter 9

You and Luigi went back to the elevator while still holding hands. You and Luigi entered the elevator and installed the button.

Y/N: "Paranormal Productions?" Productions as in 'movies'?

Luigi shrugged. He pressed the button and you two went to the floor.

.......DING!!!

AN: I have the speaker one

AN: And the no speaker one, you can any of these two

You and Luigi looked around and you smiled.

Y/N: Yup! Definitely a movie set!

You walked out and started to look around more. Luigi followed you behind. You looked at the floor and started following a wired cord, starting from the TV to the other side of the room. The TV was active and you could feel it looked like a portal.

Luigi: What's wrong, Y/N?

Y/N: I just feel like...

You reached your hand out and touch the TV. You went through it and ended up where the elevator is.

Luigi: Y/N?

You went through the TV again and ended up where Luigi is. Luigi was just wowed.

Y/N: As I felt, these are portals! 

Luigi: Did you find anything?

Y/N: I found a key!

You looked at the closed door and went to it.

Y/N: Hey, it fits!

You opened the door slowly and looked around. In front was a ghost that looked like to be a director for movies. You slowly walked to it, sadly looking at the poor ghost in front of you and Luigi.

Luigi grabbed your wrist and shook his head. You pulled back and looked at Luigi.

Y/N: *whispers* Luigi, he needs our help.

Luigi: *whispers* He may look like that, but when we're busy helping him, he'll attack. One thing I learned before you and I met is that you can never trust a ghost!

You looked back at the ghost in despair. You sighed sadly and walked towards him.

Luigi: *whispers* Y/N, no!

Morty: The tragedy. Oooooh ho ho ho! Is this my end? Is this what I, Morty, director of the finest films, am destined for? How could I lose it... I am a puny, worthless movie director... that's all...

Morty took out an elevator button.

Morty: Even the sparkle from this beautiful button is now nothing but a dull hue...

You looked back at Luigi. Luigi looked at you. You gave him a, 'please, can we help him?' look. Luigi looked at you and shook his head. You let out a low growl. You tried grabbing the button from Morty, but he retracted his hand.

Morty: AHHHH!!!! My bright red megaphone! Where art thou?! I would give anything to be able to hold my dear, sweet megaphone again...

You brightened your eyes and had an idea. You tapped Morty's shoulder and looked at him with a calm and soothing face.