Chapter 20

AN: Determined Luigi! Right here! He's #1!!

After Luigi and Mario got Peach out of the painting, they started looking for you.

Mario: Let's meet up back up here on the roof! Peach and I will look at the lower levels. Luigi, you take the higher levels!

Luigi: Right! Lets-a go!

Peach went with Mario and Luigi went alone... But little did they know that you were nowhere to be found.

======With you======

King Boo has left you to calm down while he calmed down in another room. You started calming down, your eyes are red, tired from the crying you committed. King Boo went to you and lifted up your head.

King Boo: Luigi and the gang are looking for you, dear twin sister.

Y/N: Please... please, Jacob. Please, just let me go to them. Please! I beg of you!

King Boo: And what if I don't?

You just said nothing. King Boo let out a frustrated sigh, he stood up and walked away.

Y/N: Jacob, please! I'm so sorry! Please, forgive me! I-I'll do anything!

King Boo stopped and smirked evilly. He turned around and looked at you.

King Boo: Anything, you say?~

You nodded, still shaking. King Boo walked up to you and kept on the evil smile.

King Boo: Help me get rid of Mario and Luigi. From then on, I will forgive you.

Y/N: W-What?! You're insane if you think I'll break up with Luigi!!

King Boo: Oh no, Y/N.~ What I mean is...

King Boo made a slicing motion around his neck and he also made a slicing noise. You gasped and started tearing up.

Y/N: N-No! No! I-I can't! I-I don't want to! I can't kill him!

King Boo: There is a better way to do it.

You looked at him, still having tears in your eyes. King Boo summoned a frame with his crown.

Y/N: Jacob?

King Boo: You could put them in a painting. It will be less... bloody.

You just shook your head, disagreeing to do it. You couldn't do it, you can't. You love Mario and Luigi too much. Most of all... what will your life be like with them? And what will your life be like without the boy you love?

Y/N: N-No! I-I won't!

King Boo let out a frustrated sigh. He turned around and walked away.

King Boo: Oh, well! I guess I'll just force you then! MaraBoo!!

MaraBoo: Yes, your majesty?

King Boo: Fetch the crown, please.

MaraBoo: Yes, your majesty!

You looked at your twin brother, scared, trembling. King Boo just smirked evilly at you. MaraBoo came back and gave the crown to King Boo. He walked up to you. You tried scooting away but you were cornered.

Y/N: Jacob, what are you going to do with me?!

King Boo: Just relax, twin sister.~ It only hurts for a moment.~