Chapter 14

.......DING!!!

The elevator doors opened and you peeked your head out. Looking around and saw nothing. The floor looked like the inside of a pirate ship.

Y/N: Whoa! Luigi, look at this!

Luigi peeked his head out and saw the whole room. Luigi's jaw opened and he was surprised.

Luigi: Whoa, this is so cool!

Once you stepped out of the elevator, You and Luigi's clothing changed again, but this time, pirate clothing.

Luigi was wearing an eye patch over his right eyes, while you were wearing an eye patch on your left eye. You looked at your self and you were wearing black knee-high heel boots, one golden hoop earring, a red strips shirt with white stripes, and brown shorts. Your hair was curly and messy and you had a red bandana on with white polka-dot.

Luigi was wearing the same thing but with the color green.

Y/N: This is... freaky.

Luigi: I guess we have to talk like pirates now?

You gasped in excitement. You were a HUGE fan of pirates ever since you watch ALL Pirates of the Carrabine movies. You cleared your throat and began talking like a pirate.

Y/N: Ahoy, Luigi! Let's get the next elevator button before we meet with Davy Jones' Locker.

Luigi looked at you confused... VERY confused.

Luigi: ....What?

You put your hand at your hips and looked at Luigi with a smile.

Y/N: Do I have to repeat myself, lassie? Let's get to the poop deck and meet up with the captain!

Luigi: "Poopdeck"?! EW, Y/N! What the heck?!

You burst out laughing while looking at Luigi.

Y/N: L-Luigi! *keeps laughing* It's not the toilet! It's a part of the ship above the Captain's headquarters at the farthest point back! *keeps laughing*

Luigi was very embarrassed. His face started turning red while you kept on laughing.

Luigi: How did I get myself into this?

You started calming down, tears in your eyes from laughing. You and Luigi went to the hallway and there was a ship blocking the way.

Luigi: Let me guess, this is the only hallway in this room?

Y/N: Aye, Luigi.

???: Ahoy!

You and Luigi screamed. You jumped into Luigi's arms. You and Luigi were met up with a pirate girl.

???: Ahoy, me hearties! Here to get to the poop deck?

This is Captain Maria! Art not mine! It belongs to Freakshow_Destiny! Go follow her!