Chapter 19

AN: Art not mine! It belongs to Freakshow_Destiny! Go follow her! She's awesome!

Your eyes were wide. You didn't understand what was going on. You got off the floor and you were still back against the wall.

Y/N: Jacob?

King Boo: Good to see you again from 12 years, twin sister!

You started walking towards him, getting a better look at him, but you were chained by your wrists. King Boo walked a little closer to you.

Y/N: Jacob, I-... what happened to you?

King Boo: What do you mean? I always looked like this!

You shook your head.

Y/N: No, I mean... look at you, you're supposed to be human.

You reached a hand out to him and touched his cheek, but King Boo grabbed your hand and stopped you.

King Boo: Do not... touch me! Why would you abandon me?! After everything, we shared together! You're the person I trusted the most and you ABANDON ME?!?

You shuttered. Tears started streaming down King Boo's eyes. You started tearing up as well. King Boo's crown and eyes started turning red with anger.

King Boo: After you left me, I had no one! You, Mom, and Dad were the only family I ever had!! But Dad went to jail and died there! Mom went and killed herself our of grief and you left me to go to another state!!

Y/N: Jacob-

King Boo: That's King Boo to you, Y/N!!

King Boo was crying in anger. You started crying as well.

King Boo: I only brought you here because I want to see you again, but instead you straight up forgotten about me!! For 12 YEARS, I have been looking for you, but you never have the guts to look for me!!

Y/N: *crying* Jacob, I-

King Boo: DON'T EVEN CALL ME BY THAT NAME!! For 12 years, I have been isolated, BECAUSE OF YOU!!! Why should I even call you 'sister' now?!

You were crying, King Boo was crying angry tears. 

King Boo: And to top that all off, you're with my archenemy! Why are even with him, huh?!

Y/N: Jacob, please! Let me explain!

King Boo: No! I'm done listening to you explaining things!

You stood up from the ground and looked at him with tears.

Y/N: How did you even become the Boo's king?

King Boo just stood silent.

King Boo: I... I ran away. I found a mansion and that's where I stayed. Until I became the age that I would be crowned king. Until Luigi showed up and ruined everything! And YOU decided to stay in the Mushroom Kingdom and forget about me! I was so angry, I loved you very much to forget you, Y/N, but you have forgotten about me!

Y/N: What does that prove, Jacob?!

King Boo stood silent, crying more angry tears.

King Boo: You never loved me once! You never loved me!!

King Boo went up to your face and grabbed both of your wrists.

King Boo: YOU NEVER LOVED ME!!!